Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

What are you ladies fighting about?

2. Collapse Details

ruby will straight ban you for straight posting the dwhois from his internet website rubycalaber,com. breo

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious Bitch View Post
    Whether or not that addy is your real one, you have banned members for posting it.
    Whatever holy fuck OB I did not come here for this stupid shit get over the fact that you're banned and move on.

4. Collapse Details

You came here to defend yourself, website, and ESAD as well as out of boredom because your site is dead.
    There you go assuming shit again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Iguana Goddess View Post
    Whatever holy fuck OB I did not come here for this stupid shit get over the fact that you're banned and move on.
    I know what his point is. If he was articulate enough to get his point across, he would say that it's pretty funny how you guys flip the fuck out over him when really he's nothing special, just a pseudo intellectual gimmick who posts a hell of a lot. The fact that the lizard folk flip the fuck out about him tells everyone that you are not the great trolls you insist you are, and are in fact so easily trolled that it takes no effort at all to send you into panic mode.

6. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    thanks for the update ill cross it out in my little black book

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

After I foo your bar I'm going to void your main.

9. Collapse Details

My last post dealt with one of the big advantages for being a t-girl over other women. T-girls can have ongoing hormone replacement therapy that will delay menopause, which means that they are able to keep most of their feminine qualities associated with estrogen and progesterone Of course, without any female sex hormones at menopause, other women lose many of their feminine qualities. Women usually can't have hormone replacement therapy for more than a year because of the increased risk of cancer. The medical profession tried giving women ongoing hormone replacement therapy, but this experiment did not work. There is one way around this for women. Let me explain.

As mentioned in one of the comments an option for a woman who want to keep her feminine qualities past menopause can have her body parts removed that are at an increased risk of cancer when female sex hormones are present. In other words, be proactive and lower you risk. So have a double mastectomy, a complete removal of both breasts... snip, snip; have your cervix removed... cut.cut: have your uterus removed... zip, zip; and finally, have both ovaries removed along with the Fallopian tubes..rip,rip. For those who are not familiar with female anatomy, just think removal of the most of the female plumbing along with the breast.

I know it is a sacrifice, but at least you don't have to have constant angst about developing cancer of those body parts. And it does happen, two of my friends who were in their fifties died in the last year, one from breast cancer and the another from ovarian cancer.

There are a few downsides to going this route to stay feminine looking longer than other women. Without a uterus/cervix a guy having sex with you will feel like he is dealing with a bottomless pit, which will not feel that great to him. When you don't have any breasts, he might not get as turned on over you either. Many people will not see you in quite the same light. Some will even question who you really are. Without some of those female body part some will question if you are really a woman at all. Be prepare some people will take it upon themselves to start calling you a guy or at the very least a Barbie doll. Be prepared many people, who are familiar with you, might ask about your genitals. It might be the first question any guy who dates you will want to know. Be prepared for a lot of personal attack and teasing from people who are so unsure about themselves that they want to enforce a strict unbending ideas of what a woman really is. So even if you look and feel much better with female hormones in your body; other people will not make you feel very good about yourself.

10. Collapse Details

ob nobody else is telling you this but we're all thinking it so I guess I'll step up and be that guy again. just because we've had a little fun at the expense of the lizard people lately does not mean anyone is interested in the day to day happenings over at rejecthaven.net. You do not need to keep linking to every single thread there. The effort is appreciated, but maybe you'd do better focusing it in another direction.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    T-girls can have ongoing hormone replacement therapy that will delay menopause
    wow I knew those people were insane but jesus fucking christ

12. Collapse Details

If we have to deal with them we will. We'll win. The mammals always defeat the lizards. That's all well and good, but you're missing the part where I said we're just as capable of stalking rejecthaven as you are and if we were interested in what was going on there we would go see what is going on there I don't understand why you keep posting links to a shitty forum nobody cares enough to read on their own

13. Collapse Details

General Doli
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    ob nobody else is telling you this but we're all thinking it so I guess I'll step up and be that guy again. just because we've had a little fun at the expense of the lizard people lately does not mean anyone is interested in the day to day happenings over at rejecthaven.net. You do not need to keep linking to every single thread there. The effort is appreciated, but maybe you'd do better focusing it in another direction.

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

i didnt' read any of this thread and nor will i.

16. Collapse Details

summary: nobody RH posters fighting with other nobody posters over nothing. usual day.

17. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar

18. Collapse Details

19. Collapse Details

20. Collapse Details

At this point you have them by the throat and it would be trivial to push them hard enough to turn off new user registrations entirely.
    Many have tried and none have succeeded.

21. Collapse Details

I know what his point is. If he was articulate enough to get his point across, he would say that it's pretty funny how you guys flip the fuck out over him when really he's nothing special, just a pseudo intellectual gimmick who posts a hell of a lot. The fact that the lizard folk flip the fuck out about him tells everyone that you are not the great trolls you insist you are, and are in fact so easily trolled that it takes no effort at all to send you into panic mode.
    Just wait and you will see.

22. Collapse Details

Many have tried and none have succeeded.
    None of them were me.

Just wait and you will see.
    I've seen already. Just the mention of OB sets off all the alarms, you people are obsessed.

23. Collapse Details

None of them were me.

I've seen already. Just the mention of OB sets off all the alarms, you people are obsessed.
    Nope not even close to what I mean. But you will see.

24. Collapse Details

Why don't you explain it to me, I'm apparently a little slow.

25. Collapse Details

I find it interesting that you use the tea party as your metphor for almost everything, it's like rand paul is to you what you are to the lizard people

26. Collapse Details

This is the only thing Maks has ever said about me that is remotely complimentary. For him to do so means there has to be some truth to it. Open up your eyes and see the obvious. You people shake, quake, and go into a hysterical frenzy at the mention of my name that would make the Tea Party blush due to their relative apathy at the mention of Obama's name.

It's so sad that you feel the need to seek approval everywhere you go.

27. Collapse Details

the thread has now become a good part about you.
    that does seem to happen a lot doesn't it

28. Collapse Details

It's so sad that you feel the need to seek approval everywhere you go.
    yeah he so transparently wants everyone to be impressed with how smart he is, but he can't even use relatively simple words correctly, it's like talking to don king.

29. Collapse Details

yeah he so transparently wants everyone to be impressed with how smart he is, but he can't even use relatively simple words correctly, it's like talking to don king.
    It gets better, then it gets worse, then finally you will get bored of the redundancy.

30. Collapse Details

It gets better, then it gets worse, then finally you will get bored of the redundancy.
    I'm fascinated by stupid people, barry and elz kept me entertained for years

Thread Information