Wayback: The time dr remulak said 'I am dr remulak' 
    remember that? good times.

2. Collapse Details

I am Doctor Remulak.

3. Collapse Details

reliving the past itt

4. Collapse Details

Here to play and enjoy my Chris Hughes's Avatar
    Is he just 49 posts of "I am Doctor Remulak. "? If so they must have been real good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
    like everyone else here, cghris hughes originated as an extraneous growth on a faggottree in the Unfunny Forest, aka the land of image macros, then he died, became deadfall, clocked The Last Good Poster on his dome on the way down, and tumbled into the river of obsolescence, which empties into the sea of "reject forums" and then he whirled down the whirlpool of self-hate and washed up as worm-eaten driftwood on the beaches of this place.
    /thread
    /forum

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He also makes house calls, well sorta, if you give him your house number he will make house calls, otherwise they are just cell calls...
    And if i don't want to talk to him at all? I'm waiting for option three here.
    like everyone else here, cghris hughes originated as an extraneous growth on a faggottree in the Unfunny Forest, aka the land of image macros, then he died, became deadfall, clocked The Last Good Poster on his dome on the way down, and tumbled into the river of obsolescence, which empties into the sea of "reject forums" and then he whirled down the whirlpool of self-hate and washed up as worm-eaten driftwood on the beaches of this place.
    /thread
    /forum

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hughes View Post
    Is he just 49 posts of "I am Doctor Remulak. "? If so they must have been real good times.
    more than that, he's been doing this for years now

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    more than that, he's been doing this for years now
    Is it more like 4000 "I'm Dr Remulak"?
    /thread
    /forum

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hughes View Post
    Is it more like 4000 "I'm Dr Remulak"?
    that's a fair estimate

9. Collapse Details

As i understand it that wont stop his use of a telephone.
    /thread
    /forum

10. Collapse Details

That sounds like a load of effort to avoid the phone calls of a lonely man. He should try and find god or something, he sounds like he lives an aimless life.
    /thread
    /forum

11. Collapse Details

I find that people who believe in god are usually more morally bankrupt than the ones who know its all bullshit.
    Even if that were the case, it would still be an improvement upon his character.
    /thread
    /forum

12. Collapse Details

Oh dear.
    /thread
    /forum

13. Collapse Details

Yeah, maybe 12 step/church isn't so hot of an idea. Group counselling and some seroquel might have better results.
    Yes this would seem to be preferable.
    /thread
    /forum

14. Collapse Details

Well you have to start somewhere, So lie and say he called you up and mentioned something about murder/suicide on himself and someone else. They will pick him up and hold him 72 hours. If he's really that mental there's no way he can keep his shit together for 72 hours.
    But without having him actually call me up, how would I possibly identify this individual?
    /thread
    /forum

15. Collapse Details

I'm not sure i know or wish to know either of these individuals.
    /thread
    /forum

16. Collapse Details

I have not judged anyone yet that's not my place, just merely making obvious assessments.
    /thread
    /forum

17. Collapse Details

I will do, i can't judge I just play the organ at church, judging is for the big man in the sky.
    /thread
    /forum

18. Collapse Details

I too have played with the organ while at church
    The one i play is a musical instrument, dare i ask who's you played?

/thread
    /forum

19. Collapse Details

You most certainly may, 'twas one i brought myself.
    What can you play?
    /thread
    /forum

20. Collapse Details

She Bop is fun to play, though not really religious. Oh come all ye faithful, like to do that one...
    You're a holy roller.

21. Collapse Details

22. Collapse Details

persistant fucker isn't he

23. Collapse Details

Notice he did put -I am Doctor Remulak, so he added "-" at first sentence.

24. Collapse Details

I wionder what it means maybe it's some kind iof secret code have you seen any other anomalies?

25. Collapse Details

no...

26. Collapse Details

I'm going to need to examine this more closely and possibly make a megathread about it

27. Collapse Details

That's only an odd thing was "-" nothing else...

28. Collapse Details

Maybe he just De-evolved.

Thread Information