Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    skyrim finally worth playing- duel combat realism v7 hardcore 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    Exclamation
    [excerpt from my thread at fjs]

ok I got rid of the grass stuff because you can't even see with it there's so much and now the game seems to be running great

I've got five Wicked Hot Babe Companions killing everything for me

most importantly I'm using duel combat realism v7 hardcore so the combat is as fun as it can be in a casual scrolls game, for those of you like me who skipped skyrim because of the terrible casual combat now the game is finally worth playing

2. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    isnt this game like 5 years old?
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

3. Collapse Details

>paying for bethesda products
    >ishyggdt
    *call centre crew*

4. Collapse Details

Stevey will never progress beyond twelve years.

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    darkwater pass was fucked up major league in the texture department I hope I don't load my game tomorrow to see all dungeons are like that but if they are I should be able to fix it pretty easily by disabling a mod or two and I should be able to keep playing without losing my save but I didn't get too far anyway yet

dear bethsedsa please learn how to make games or just admit you don't know how to make games and instead of releasing another game just make it so anyone can donwload your engine like ue3 and ce3 actually just quit altogether and tell the modders who mod your stuff to stop being stupid and to make their own game actually good news I saw in one of the mods I got that that's actually happening I didn't look too much into it but without knowing anything about it I already know it'll be better than anything you morons can do

the rope around my waist is a hot air balloon from the convenient horses mod

New craftable item: Hot Air Balloon Kit. Can be crafted at any forge under misc section and if carried in inventory will be automatically deployed when over-encumbered. Once deployed it will provide with additional 10000 carry weight for 5 minutes and one kit is destroyed in the process. Main reason behind making this is to supplement new quick inventory transfer feature to prevent being slowed down when large amount of materials is transfered to player's inventory and allow normal movement between crafting stations. Because it works on global level it can also be used to move large quantity of items from one home to another without being burdened or simply allow to carry more items for a short amount of time. This feature is not optional so if you don't want to use it simply don't craft any kits or don't carry them with you.

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    isnt this game like 5 years old?
    yup and it's now finally not a casual baby game thanks to this mod so I can play it

>paying for bethesda products
    >ishyggdt
    no idea what ishyggdt means, but yeah I paid for it because there's enough problems getting mods to work on a legit version I don't need the extra hassle of dealing with a torrented version on top of it

7. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    it was only $30 that's almost what it's worth with this combat mod it's still really only worth $10 and the $10 would need to go to the mod creator and zero to bethseda but what are ya gonna do

8. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    darkwater pass was fucked up major league in the texture department I hope I don't load my game tomorrow to see all dungeons are like that but if they are I should be able to fix it pretty easily by disabling a mod or two and I should be able to keep playing without losing my save but I didn't get too far anyway yet

dear bethsedsa please learn how to make games or just admit you don't know how to make games and instead of releasing another game just make it so anyone can donwload your engine like ue3 and ce3 actually just quit altogether and tell the modders who mod your stuff to stop being stupid and to make their own game actually good news I saw in one of the mods I got that that's actually happening I didn't look too much into it but without knowing anything about it I already know it'll be better than anything you morons can do

the rope around my waist is a hot air balloon from the convenient horses mod

New craftable item: Hot Air Balloon Kit. Can be crafted at any forge under misc section and if carried in inventory will be automatically deployed when over-encumbered. Once deployed it will provide with additional 10000 carry weight for 5 minutes and one kit is destroyed in the process. Main reason behind making this is to supplement new quick inventory transfer feature to prevent being slowed down when large amount of materials is transfered to player's inventory and allow normal movement between crafting stations. Because it works on global level it can also be used to move large quantity of items from one home to another without being burdened or simply allow to carry more items for a short amount of time. This feature is not optional so if you don't want to use it simply don't craft any kits or don't carry them with you.

9. Collapse Details

lmao stevey plays second life in skyrim
    *call centre crew*

10. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    rotfl

11. Collapse Details

What the hell did you install to make it look so much worse than the 360 version

12. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    are you trying to troll me lol pls

13. Collapse Details

i just looked at one of the pics you posted stevey, i ignored them the last time i was in this thread, but once again you dont surprise me by making an ugly as fuck female character in a video game, good job virgin nerd *tips fedora* this makes me euphoric
    *call centre crew*

14. Collapse Details

No, that looks horrific and i spent almost 500 hours on that game

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    i just looked at one of the pics you posted stevey, i ignored them the last time i was in this thread, but once again you dont surprise me by making an ugly as fuck female character in a video game, good job virgin nerd *tips fedora* this makes me euphoric
    hmm..... well, I chose a pre-made female....... the only thing I changed was the mouth shape...... soooooooooo....................... I didn't change anything else because she's already hot as fuck, I do wish I could use my second life avatar though since she's the hottest ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jihad Josh View Post
    No, that looks horrific and i spent almost 500 hours on that game
    well it's improved supe rhigh resolutiont extures and better everything it looks infinity times better so you're literally wrong from a scientific standpoint unless you prefer blurry jaggy graphics then your'e just stupid

16. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    meh i played it on the oculus andi fr\orgot how gay that game was

17. Collapse Details

Super high resolution terrible textures

18. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    meh i played it on the oculus andi fr\orgot how gay that game was
    and you didn't use duel combat realism v7 hardcore right?

19. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    god damn it's great now you can just cut dudes down right away like real life, it's not easier but it's realistic the first person to strike will typically win the guy who made the mod is military weapons trained

20. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    idk what level you have to be to kill the big troll things but one hit me and it killed me in one hit and sent me 8348382385 feet in the air so avoid the big stuff at first I guess idk for how long

another cool thing is instead of just looking at their dead friends die as you kill someone from a distance the enemies will serach for you even if it takes a week they will scour the globe looking for you and if they don't find you they will re-arrange their camp to be ready for you

it's fucking amazing how this dude turned this game completely around and the other mods make the game look so amazing but it's still a bethsedas game so it still wasn't worth $30 but it's now more fun than 99% of other games which is just amazing

21. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    If I had a sister, I'd sell her in a second.

RUBY WOULDN'T DO THAT

22. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    here's some more screenshots of my followers not moving out of my fucking way but instead ducking and standing when I duck and stand, usually they move though gotta give this engine credit there and then some screenshots of my amazing looking game and I still didn't get all the graphics mods working it could actually look better believe it or not but all the modders really need to come together and just make one big huge essential mod rather than make every little different thing a mod it's super annoying and gay

23. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I only have one torch I need to get four more and give them all a torch because the lighting is now like real life so night time and in caves is pitch black and fire realistically does a crappy job of lighting places

I fucking actually need torches now I think I sold some already too why are they so hard to find anyway every cave should have torches you can grab really

24. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    that fire is its own mod an dliterally the litle particles floating around the fire is its own mod too for dust and particles all the mod is is the guy doubled the resolution of the partciles so they're tiny that fucking shit is one whole mod on its own, fuck you bethsedsa so much

25. Collapse Details

Remind how steffies can talk 5 girls everyday in this game

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    [excerpt from my thread at fjs]

I've got five Wicked Hot Babe Companions killing everything for me
    you could mod any game to do this for you, it just means youre fat virgin no life

27. Collapse Details

rename 'Dark brotherhood initiate' to 'hot naked chick with big boobs who likes me'

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    youre fat virgin no life
    oh hello pot I see you've met kettle

29. Collapse Details

hur hur hur

30. Collapse Details

marks irl

Thread Information