1. Collapse Details
    Timothy, I want you to know something 
    forgive but don't forget Alex Littleton's Avatar
    Unhappy
    I slept with your brother Pat a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love Pat and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, Mandingo Marcus Malone.

Quote Originally Posted by MandingoLover View Post
    1-866-99-MAURY, ask for Joni

2. Collapse Details

BRADLEY MICHAEL DOCHEFF, I want you to know something

Quote Originally Posted by RACHEL VENOOKER View Post
    I slept with your brother JPR a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love JPR and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, DONNELL CHARLES MOYE.

cc:
    "Chif" <miss.chif@live.com>, "goregrish@gmail.com" <goregrish@gmail.com>, "geisha@rejecthaven.net" <geisha@rejecthaven.net>, "they bannedme" <theybannedme@gmail.com>, "diamondgypsy@hotmail.com" <diamondgypsy@hotmail.com>, "dantesmith@verizon.net" <dantesmith@verizon.net>, "mannixreunion@gmail.com" <mannixreunion@gmail.com>, "timbohanley27@hotmail.co.uk" <timbohanley27@hotmail.co.uk>, "Thea Slave" <reptiliangoddess@ymail.com>, "deanschuch@hotmail.com" <deanschuch@hotmail.com>, "duchess@mockforums.net" <duchess@mockforums.net>, "trboi@yahoo.com" <trboi@yahoo.com>, "thebannednation@gmail.com" <thebannednation@gmail.com>, "jersign1@yahoo.com" <jersign1@yahoo.com>, "spamdonkeh@gmail.com" <spamdonkeh@gmail.com>, "gimpy74@live.com" <gimpy74@live.com>, "FagglesMcGee@aim.com" <FagglesMcGee@aim.com>, "kaliqueensnake@gmail.com" <kaliqueensnake@gmail.com>, "rushingwater77@hotmail.com" <rushingwater77@hotmail.com>, "ross.lumbus@gmail.com" <ross.lumbus@gmail.com>, "stu@prawntickler.com" <stu@prawntickler.com>, carljohnson24@googlemail.com, "bigstu2008@googlemail.com" <bigstu2008@googlemail.com>, "its-atrap@hotmail.com" <its-atrap@hotmail.com>, "jacoblandrum@asvs.org" <jacoblandrum@asvs.org>, "eloiseldn@gmail.com" <eloiseldn@gmail.com>, "homingbeacon@mail.com" <homingbeacon@mail.com>, "spamaccount008@gmail.com" <spamaccount008@gmail.com>, "Neonmosfet@yahoo.com" <Neonmosfet@yahoo.com>, "jillianbacardi@yahoo.com" <jillianbacardi@yahoo.com>, "TROLLKINGDOMRADIO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com" <TROLLKINGDOMRADIO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com>, "LOLCOW@MYSELF.COM" <LOLCOW@MYSELF.COM>, "THERANTER.COM@domainsbyproxy.com" <THERANTER.COM@domainsbyproxy.com>, "ikarus@comcast.net" <ikarus@comcast.net>, "trollvalhalla@gmail.com" <trollvalhalla@gmail.com>, "another_stray_thought@yahoo.com" <another_stray_thought@yahoo.com>, "unclebill@gmail.com" <unclebill@gmail.com>, "Reddust913@yahoo.com" <Reddust913@yahoo.com>, "ohnoitstmfnl@hotmail.com" <ohnoitstmfnl@hotmail.com>, "sallyanny123@live.co.uk" <sallyanny123@live.co.uk>, "Home of the Banned" <710x@hushmail.com>, shuriken@goodalliance.org, damink@gmail.com, kellygovols@aol.com, littledropsofhate@yahoo.com; kgravesmt@gmail.com; 3mguy@live.com; nmoye@broc.org; khaxzan@yahoo.ca; jeremy.berger@gmail.com; thirdman75@yahoo.com; robpatey@comcast.net; cwblackfoot@hotmail.com, mychalupa2000@gmail.com, bbaraw@pshift.com, av15@cornell.edu, rubycalaber@hotmail.com, blackheartbagels@gmail.com, vappster@msn.com, mentalist@live.com, justformynewfriend@gmail.com, bradley.docheff@uvm.org, rachel.venooker@uvm.org

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Littleton View Post
    I slept with your brother Pat a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love Pat and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, Mandingo Marcus Malone.

You told me you'd never been with a nigger. How could you do this to me? To me, of all people?! Don't bother coming home, you stupid cum dumpster. I'm fucking disgusted with you.

4. Collapse Details

Timmy do you think Harbaugh can get the 49ers back to the NFC Championship?

5. Collapse Details

Lindsay I give you a cream facial.

6. Collapse Details

Here to play and enjoy my Chris Hughes's Avatar
    Yes so would i.

Thread Information