1. Collapse Details
    1812 PucKKKer St, Stowe, VT 05672 - DRUG HOWZE......... 
    [QUOTE who="Jack Venooker"]Im sticking with soxlet extraction. I still posess my iso2 (36 yrs old next march, and since the only moving part is a replaceable lightbulb, it's foolproof. Grain alcohol is easy to come by, and with a heat sink and a condenser beaker with some glass wool, you can go all the way to red, if you have the patience.
    This guys method is psychotic (imo) from about 4 ground ounces of schwag I can produce roughly 30 grams of amber, 22 grams of red, or about 4 grams of crystal thc 18 hours on the amber, 26 for the red and about another five hours to get the crystals to fraction off the mars like crust of the red.
    [/QUOTE]

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Venooker View Post
    [QUOTE who="Jack Venooker"]Im sticking with soxlet extraction. I still posess my iso2 (36 yrs old next march, and since the only moving part is a replaceable lightbulb, it's foolproof. Grain alcohol is easy to come by, and with a heat sink and a condenser beaker with some glass wool, you can go all the way to red, if you have the patience.
    This guys method is psychotic (imo) from about 4 ground ounces of schwag I can produce roughly 30 grams of amber, 22 grams of red, or about 4 grams of crystal thc 18 hours on the amber, 26 for the red and about another five hours to get the crystals to fraction off the mars like crust of the red.
    [/QUOTE]

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stow...PQNDJDKPB7QBOQ

Thread Information