1. Collapse Details
    attn dota 2 crew 
    always stevey
    king steveyos
    league of legends plays a lot better, it doesn't have those classic valve fuckups like camera zoom jump etc and the graphics are better and it's still the same shit but better in case you haven't tried it

I don't have the autism for either but I do have heroes of order and chaos on my tablet which literally has the exact same gameplay and all the features etc, because these moba games are that simple so you need amazing autism to play a cell phone game on pc

another example is minebuilder, better than mine craft, works in short occasiaoal bursts on mobile to troll servers, but still the autism is something I could never hope to achieve

infestation survivor stories on sale til tomorrow under 2 dollars, currently the only game out installed on my pc I got rid of everything else until the other games I like get more content

2. Collapse Details

Senior Member Lisa's Babysitter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by always stevey View Post
    league of legends plays a lot better, it doesn't have those classic valve fuckups like camera zoom jump etc and the graphics are better and it's still the same shit but better in case you haven't tried it

I don't have the autism for either but I do have heroes of order and chaos on my tablet which literally has the exact same gameplay and all the features etc, because these moba games are that simple so you need amazing autism to play a cell phone game on pc

another example is minebuilder, better than mine craft, works in short occasiaoal bursts on mobile to troll servers, but still the autism is something I could never hope to achieve

infestation survivor stories on sale til tomorrow under 2 dollars, currently the only game out installed on my pc I got rid of everything else until the other games I like get more content
    LMAO

Thread Information