1. Collapse Details
    FIRST OFFICIAL GAME of fjs, infestation survivor stories, still on sale under 2 dollars until tomorrow 
    always stevey
    king steveyos
    Exclamation
    FIRST OFFICIAL GAME of fjs, infestation survivor stories, still on sale under 2 dollars until tomorrow

I like other games out, a small handful, but they don't have enough content for me to want to play them longer than two minutes, ISS I can play for hours because it's what dayz shoulda been along with having rust's features, wow my right testicle is seriously so fucking fucked up but I am willing to lose it because I've finally found a fun game that isn't just fun but also has more than a demo's worth of content at the moment

2. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    for the next honestly probably 3+ months, fjs game nights are gonna be exclusively ISS unless another good game gets an update that adds new content

here's a couple games that will also make their way into official games of fjs hall of fame warframe, warface, rust, payday 2, planetside 2, space engineers, space exploration, moonbase alpha if nasa ever does anything with that but space enginners is the ISS to moonbase's dayz, and there's more but I can't remember

that's all pc, ther'es offficial android games too for us to play together th eonly problem is I haven't found a good game on android yet but I think they're on their way now that unreal 4 is coming to android and the android community isn't stuck using fucking faggot unity

3. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    I was considering the elder scrolls online but I couldn't even play the betas for that long because that's an autism game like WoW and dota which fucking sucks because like dark souls I hope eventually there's a good elder scrolls game but wow these famous development teamns bethseda rockstar all of them don't fucking know how to make games lol I'm sick of it

4. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    btw beamNG.Drive is literally the best game ever, fucking ever, ever ever made but your computers can't run it and you're probably not into car games but if you're into car games and want a car game with actual realistic body damage beamNG works just like a crash simulator for car companies every crash realistically crushes the car ther eis no pre-made damage models

5. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    beamng.drive is the first official game of steve yelle, it's too good for me to associate with fjs that's why I also have steveyelle.com because I am way too much better than everyone to be completely associated as just being in a crew I will be better off as a solo act anyway, and beamng is in that category of being so much better than anything else it can't be associated with fjs

6. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos

7. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    *falls asleep*

8. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    that's what happens when I play games that you guys play because I am not blessed with autism and it sucks

9. Collapse Details

hail the dork lord

10. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    gonna try it on the oculus rift

11. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    also cant wait to become a millionaire investor

12. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    also cant wait to become a millionaire investor