Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    the lisa repgate thing was funny cause rep does not matter but the whole start an offbrand fourm and keep it around for 3 years with rootbeer and marco is not very funny as i'm sure you know when u read everysingle post on that shithole
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    i'm not talking about lisa repgate i'm talking about way way back when u and tim linked the reject haven people back here, u fucked up it was a mistake u and everyone else regrats everytime they read a marco and lisa post but u still did it
    i thought you were talking about why the tanty was created

3. Collapse Details

my rep was fucked with i had 5 cums i was top of the heap!!! lord of the rep page, king of nothing

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    then u are very confused monde but i will talk slower for you i know your getting on in years

5. Collapse Details

the only one i wanted posting here was obnoxious bitch because he was fucking hilarious

6. Collapse Details

marco is there becasue he's not lisa and he's someone everone likes kickig around. kind of like what you do to lisa. but i like fucking with his account.

7. Collapse Details

oh god my lizard to ding out list goes

lisa
    ob
    marco
    flaggerchat
    codey
    jack venrokkers wife
    steveyos666 who posted there for a year and got up to 4000 posts

8. Collapse Details

marco's an offbrand lisa ok u guys suck just shut the thing down make rootbeer come back to the fourm that was named after his broken dick cause right now it's named after yours

9. Collapse Details

sevey and lisa had more posts per second than anyone. i wonder how many accounts they've had between the two of them.

10. Collapse Details

such dis function. you all need help for your rotting souls.

repent and seek Jesus asap.

11. Collapse Details

lol

12. Collapse Details

don't forget reject haven was hacked which it has message is from rubycalaber.com and moved to here like massive immigration

13. Collapse Details

that's the main reason everyone moved here

14. Collapse Details

if they never had the link here in which you and tim provided them they would have no where to go,, they would have been making terrible posts out on the streets

15. Collapse Details

it was linked in the hacked message. elezzzark just told you

16. Collapse Details

quit lying. you posted the link.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    if they never had the link here in which you and tim provided them they would have no where to go,, they would have been making terrible posts out on the streets
    Not everyone, was just one, KKKonhater aka Cody

18. Collapse Details

I dont remember what I have made a defacement page with pink background and animated typeletter and I left a link like "Thanks Obnoxious Bitch, Rubycalaber.com"

Then every lizards blamed OB for scapegoat

19. Collapse Details

rep battles. what do you think will happen in the future? oh right, nothing because the forum's dead.
    you owe me too, dp, for all that i've put up with. you're an abuser. i don't like you because you are mean to mea all the time. you need to take the GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) and get woke.

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-cont...o-have-fun.pdf
    stop
    dp has been really abusive lately. he used to make fun and joke with people a bit and we knew he was kidding, but now he gets really angry and curses people out like poor dirty harry and attacks me all the time for no reason
    it's not funny to say it, but what if, all this time, he actually has been dying of some horrible wasting disease? every time i see a pictur eof him he looks a little worse. seriously. i saw a picture lisa got from somewhere where he was in a sea of fat female faces and he looked all grey and withered with sunken cheeks. i'm sorry if all this back and forth on the inanrtnet has taken a lot out of you, dp.
    are you acctually ill, dp? if so, i'm sorry for any of the mean things i've said to you about being a zombie. i'm being serious here.
    i've always been fatherly towards timmy and respected him given him guidance. i even bought him a steam game. i've been nice to so many people. look at aber, stevey, ramen, elezzzark. i'm a mentor and good friend and have never been mean to any of them, but ya only barry is the only one who's like my son.
    you can try to twist my relationship with tim into any sick fantasy you wish, but the reality is that he is my surrogate internet son. you will never have that kind of relationship with anyone because you neglect your own children - there, i wasn't going to go there, but i said it.
    stop getting angry and being mean dp it's futile. try to enjoy whatever quality of life you have left. have your kids ever begged you to go out with them on halloween as a scary prop?
    that's going too far man, wtf is wrong with you?
    greg/marco is just shit posting for attention as usual. hi greg/marco are you mad at me?
    is there some reason you're talking about this, greg/marco? do yuo want to talk about it some more?
    lol, what do you think gerg/marco likes that you're doing, dp? and why do you think he likes it?
    ok, stop destroying me, please. stop giving greg/marco fuel for more sick burns.
    timmy is a half breed baby and i've got broken dick issues. dp???
    yeah and you posted there for a long time. it was a time when we were trying to get away from lisa. we stole your idea to make a forum before you made it.
    the whole safe place thing was abuot a no lisas club. but the only reason yu do anything is to be mean to people. so it doesn't work because if you can't be mean to lisa then what's the point. catch 22
    and abandoned it because it because it wasn't worth anyting, just like timmy's forum or this place isn't worth anything
    azn lads, half-breeds, my broken dick idk man. can we stop now?
    no, you fuck azn ladybois, don't mix this up more than it aready is
    timmy created timnet because of some stpid rep thing. everyne was mad for some stupid reason becasue she was given a huge amount of rep. loool, tim was running rep i think.
    it's true, but i don't have a terminal illness either
    he only comes back because he can tease her. if cag came back he'd have a fucking field day and make lisa jealous as fuck. that woud be the best.
    ruby fucking up rep and making people mad makes him an awesome admin. clay fucking up the spam filter is annoying but also funny. i liked dp's post about destroying the american dollar.
    true, but i'll come visit you before the cancer metastasizes to your brain
    azn ladybois, tiger suits, broken dicks, give me a hint when you post this shit, pls
    you started this tread, man. you start4ed it all by beaing mean to me :(
    i'll tell you a secret. he doesn't pay for it any more, though he bought the vb software. it's the same as fjs. stevey doesn't pay for the hosting. but he paid for the software.
    the only one i wanted posting here was obnoxious bitch because he was fucking hilarious
    marco is there becasue he's not lisa and he's someone everone likes kickig around. kind of like what you do to lisa. but i like fucking with his account.
    sevey and lisa had more posts per second than anyone. i wonder how many accounts they've had between the two of them.
    that's the main reason everyone moved here
    Pathetic

20. Collapse Details

i got really triggered when i accidently read a horrible marco post and remebered why he was here in the first place then it back fired on me cause he really liked this thread alot lmao

21. Collapse Details

heh, she is still on about me and quoted everything i wrote in this thread to boot. capish?

22. Collapse Details

btw, why is greg/marco allowed to post in the way back machine? the permissions are really really fucked up

23. Collapse Details

You are CONSTANTLY posting bullshit about me, others and all your delusions, fuck off you'r a brown cody who couldn't even fuck his wife. I had some other chick tell me she called her crying because you were so shit in bed.

But that's not whatbis most pathetic, your posts are, each and every one of them is pathetic and reeks of several things amonst which is desperation. I certainly have nothing to do with you, everyone hate you, fuck off loser, fuck off back to tim's tanty and stay there POS

24. Collapse Details

lisa, no one posts about you when you're ot here. i either post in character about cumming on your thhighs or i am brutally honest with you and tell you to fuck off. it's one or the other. right now it's the latter. i don't lie to you. i put a mirror up to your face. you've accused me of thiings i've never done because you project whatever bullshit you've been through and are used to on me and others, plus it fits your narrative. you need to take a look at yourself and take some time off. i deal with mental cases like you all day at work and i can tell you exactly who i'd refer you to for help.

25. Collapse Details

No-one is reading that, you constantly post bullshit about me and others, no-one likes you. Fuck off and die.

It's like monde thinks now dp and I brought some activity back here he actually has a social life. You don't, you are NOT liked. Leave you fat POS pig. You spent a year here pisting about me with marco and jazz and no-one else. Take the hint and LEAVE.

26. Collapse Details

Nothing you ever pist is true or funny, you are a wanton loser. Get a life or kill yourself loser. Loser in life and loser at posting. Fucking old POS. You are the only person who thinks highly of yourself. It's ALL bullshit, everysingle thing you snort and dribble. Out if your dick, fingers or mouth. Fuck off back to tim's tanty. Fucking loser.

27. Collapse Details

lisa, stop it. has your therapist ever seen you like this? or your brother? or mother? please, jus stop now.

28. Collapse Details

Phillip Island - 1

Toronto - 0

29. Collapse Details

lisa, stop it. has your therapist ever seen you like this? or your brother? or mother? please, jus stop now.
    The only thing you are actually qualified for sid is sitting un a basement alone for the rest of your pathetic life old man. Whilst some people may or may not have medical issues you are not qualified to even know and all you have is a personality problem, of delsuions and constant lying and trying to convince everyone you're not a POS. You think you know people because of your stalking behaviour but you don't, hardly anyone actually has anything to do with you, you literally make it all up. It's pathetic. You're actually a repulsive person all the way through.

Shit poster too.
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 08-16-2016 at 04:30 PM.

30. Collapse Details

i'm glad believing all of that makes you feel better about yourself. lisa, listen. i have faults, many of them. but i'm liked by the vast majority of people who know me. let me tell you something about the people here. this is a trolling forum. if you take things seriously here and bare your soul and your life you will get hurt. i'd have thought you'd have learned this very quickly having been on the internet for such a long time and having 2 degrees, etc., but you seem to be a slow learner. so, i'll explain something. no one gives a shit about you. neither do they care about me, really. if they have a chance to troll me, like garfield did to you with his cancer or teknorat did to you multiple times about many things oir clay is doing right now, they will. not a single person cares about you other than to laugh at your expense and then maybe laugh with you for awhile.
    if you take even a little bit of this huge wall of lisa-like text to heart, i'll be glad, because you're my best friend.

Thread Information