Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Lisa Battery
    Original Content:
    Thanks for the greens though.

Think I've earned it.

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    fast ring user since day one here, no blocking of any kind of what gets sent to microsoft or anybody I allow everything, haven't been abducted by the fbi, cia, aliens, or isis even ONCE. NOT. EVEN. ONCE. it's so annoying, how come all of you get messed with so you HAVE to turn this stuff off but not me?! why are the aliens paying attention to you but not meeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yeah you wish monde i understand how it might look because ive been a loyal poster here for over 20 years but sometimes you just recognize people who are similar to you and like the same things

also I lol'd at over 20 years for some reason

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh wait are you guys doing illegal stuff by any chance? that's all I can think of I don't do anything illegal oh wait maybe it also isn't bill gates sitting in a room looking at my monitor and somehow seeing me even if I don't own a webcam lol I guess it could be that too idk it's weird, my only two theories for caring about privacy is either 1. you're doing something illegal or 2. you're just dumb lol feel free to let me know of any other reasons maybe there is an actual good reason that will make me hate humanity less

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    “Arguing you don’t care about privacy because you’ve got nothing to hide is no different than saying that you don’t care about free speech because you have nothing to say,” Snowden, using one of his classic lines, told Denmark’s Roskilde Festival in June.

they're actually two very different things I'm fine with being able to say nigger nigger nigger kill the president kill every president nigger nigger nigger kill all niggers kill all rich whites and kill eveyr jew etc carlos mencia is a joke stealing faggot also etc amy schumenr is carlos mencia dont' be fooled etc

if they're also watching the guy next door who's typing on aim ok just got my new gun time to go kill every one of my neighbors becuase lisa ran all teh hot chicks off the entire internet and they go arrest him and then they even learn about lisa nd finally arrest her too, I'm ok w/ that I'm totally ok with that lol if I can say whatever I want then fucking go right ahead and keep me safe fuck you edward snowden idiot

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Clay, I'm an actual intelligent grown up.

OH MY FUCKING LOL

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    every time someone can't fucking deal with lisa any more they become a bad person lol every time lisa drives someone away it's the other person, it's never lisa ok fuck you

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    You obsessed or something? Cool crew. Losers.

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    lisa why you logged out girl

10. Collapse Details

ye

Thread Information