Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jessieQ View Post
    They should get rid of you altogether. I've watched this forum for years and posted and all you do is degrade people like you are someone special. It wouldn't be hard for the mods to check everything you've ever said on here.
    . Calling women slits, where's and mental patients as well as calling people child molesters and faggots and just about every other bad name one can possibly think of. The truth is you are what you call others Retard.
    get the fuck off my forum you child molesting faggot slit

2. Collapse Details

I won't use the words you do. But I'm sure the mods can work out the is a u instead of I and ores instead of eres

3. Collapse Details

Trapped. Your forum weirdo? That would be the day you little fat, bald ugly no body. Go look in the mirror and stop taking it out on others because you are ugly and pathetic

4. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    They should get rid of you altogether. I've watched this forum for years and posted and all you do is degrade people like you are someone special. It wouldn't be hard for the mods to check everything you've ever said on here.
    . Calling women slits, where's and mental patients as well as calling people child molesters and faggots and just about every other bad name one can possibly think of. The truth is you are what you call others Retard.
    send me your nudes via a private message if you are not comfortable posting them in this thread
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

5. Collapse Details

this is the first time you've ever said anything that wasn't about lisa and that's why you are a shitty poster and we don't need you so bye

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    this is the first time you've ever said anything that wasn't about lisa and that's why you are a shitty poster and we don't need you so bye
    No. You are always telling her to commit suicide and slit and drug addict and every abusive thing only a maniac could think of. You need to be removed from this forum or it will fade away. Let's see what happens there.

7. Collapse Details

No. You are always telling her to commit suicide and slit and drug addict and every abusive thing only a maniac could think of. You need to be removed from this forum or it will fade away. Let's see what happens there.
    forum's been doing p good since lisa left, we don't need you to beetlejuice her back, so get the fuck out

8. Collapse Details

This member knows the truth about maks! Right on jessieQ !

9. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Kent is friends with all the hot ruby net bitches
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

Thread Information