Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw if being sane is being morbidly obese only expending energy to make my house look as much as an icp hangout as possible except having no fellow juggalos to party with and posting on a forum all day with lisa and cody oh shit I am just really happy I ended up insane I would not want to be first of all playing dreamcast games because I can't afford a good pc also on dial up because I can't afford to get into the year 2000 and being fat as all hell in 2017 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm jelly as fuck also the girls I talk to now don't smell bad no armpit hair to keep the scent in oh that goat pussy so jealous right now you guys have no idea and you never will

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    the worst part about all of this is all these years of being trolled by you mean, mean people, and all I got was a lousy 20 thousand dollars >.<

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also fuck you seriously you piece of shit gabi coulda posted here and talked to me there's plenty of time in the day but nooooooo you had to scare her away from me and keep her here all to your self because she likes you all a lot which IS WHY SHE'S POSTING

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I think about cag, lexie, gabi, and sophie cox, at least once every 10 seconds every day including while sleeping

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    my life has gotten a lot worse since I stopped talking to all of them

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Browse & earn
    Earn up to 900 points per month, 10 points per hour for actively browsing with Microsoft Edge. Counter updates daily.
    Learn more66 of 900 points

this place isn't even fun to lurk any more I check in every now and then and it's just marks talking to lisa and marco about that new forum tim and monde post at because even monde's sick of you people heh

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw I'm really mad and think about this shit constantly I'm level 28 in andromeda full tech build working on combat except I realized both tech turrets along with all the bonuses to your team mates doesn't do shit your tema mates and the two turrets are really shitty even fully maxed out so I'm gonna respec and start with filling up combat first or grind more xp if possible but it doesn't seem to be anyway it's a really shitty game I wish I was playing dreamcast games but sadly I'm no longer fat

8. Collapse Details

Elz
    king steveyos
    666 gout master

9. Collapse Details

Did this retard ever post what i said to gabi that was a lie, or does this thread just prove my point even more

10. Collapse Details

shit hole Stevey
    king steveyos
    jj IDK what you say

11. Collapse Details

I hope this kid ends up killing himself and his entire family someday

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I would if I were really fat living in an icp fan's dream garage with dial up for a computer that can't even run dreamcast games and especially if I willingly talked to lisa and marco every day

why can't you bring my reality into this is it because my shit's actually great and there's nothing to poke fun at or are you really just not trying to be mean cause you still wanna be my friend?

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    do you not want to or realize you can't make fun of the fact my graphics card is four years old and literally truly for real hasnt' even reached its true potential yet it's not even on its way out and you and all the other dumb juggalos are gonna waste money on shitty computers that can't run dreamcast games and spend wayyyyyyyy more than I did and never be able to play modern games maxed idk man idk why I would be the one whose upset when comparing my life to any of yours lol

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I sorta feel like you got really really lizardy when I started talking about how pj hates you and what's great about that is no one had to lie to her she just hated you because you're you and it took an outside source to get gabi to hate me haha and wait it gets better pj isn't an elephantitus'd fail so you lost out as where you did me a favor so yet again like I just don't get it and none of you can ever explain it, how can I ever be upset about my life when I know you people exist somebody please answer that already

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    TELL MARKS TO POST IN THIS PART SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM WHIEL HE PRETENDS HE'S NOT OUR CODY PLEASE

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also ask gabi why she's not posting here any more I stayed away so I wouldn't creep her out she was here with you guys, it was all you guys and not me why ever would she or any other females ever leave?

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    the fact she didn't just talk to cag about it really knocks home the point gabi turned into a bright young woman and just like lexie who they are is exactly what I thought thye were and I'm very upset neither of them is in my life any more the only girl I want to talk to from this forum ever again is cag

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    at least cag is what she is she's a stripper all strippers are supposed to look good they don't have to lie about their faces under the makeup it's their fucking job it's really not a big whoop, hiding the fact you have as much body hair as I do on the other hand well let's just say that's the kinda gal I want in my life fuck you deso I'm so mad you stole that shit from me I was on my way to tom cruise's house to get my cult package and extra body hair growth formula you FUCK

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also did ruby's dad ever mention the ken loves his sister account I used his email to make an account here lmfao why isn't his dad posting wtf even ruby's dad doesn't wanna actually even ruby almost doesn't wanna be around this forum lmao

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    now jj is gonna make that kind of post he's been making for the past idk how many years now other people on this forum do it too like a commentary post because rather than fight when you know you have nothing you do it like that so yo udon't seem as gay as the icp supermensa people you're all exactly the same as heh

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    could you all please talk about politics some more my favorite thing about it here is that none of you know what you're talking about at all I have this forum in one monitor and youtube comments in another and you cannot tell who's who it's amazing and I have no idea why I ever thought I liked any of you I'm just glad I got older and wiser I would really hate my life if my pc coudl't even run dreamcast games and I laugh thinking about why someone whose life raelly is that is telling me to hate mine when I have a titan

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178583

you'll notice here marco made a thread, not only is he posting with you all, but you're replying to him, you are all worse than every single person at that super mensa site you talk to marco, and lisa, are you for real people really seriously tell me what's going on what am I missing how are you guys not huge fags exactly

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and why don't you follow that up with telling me why I'm a huge fag? can you acutally come up with anything?

24. Collapse Details

shit hole Stevey
    king steveyos
    Weeeeeeeeeee!
    Last edited by Unregistered; 04-13-2017 at 09:22 AM.

25. Collapse Details

shit hole Stevey
    king steveyos
    everyone hates marco
    Last edited by Unregistered; 04-13-2017 at 09:23 AM.

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    here's the thing about cag and jon too you people are so fucking stupid again, cag's face, is equal to jon's ears, jon's face is normal, jon's getting the money, jon can actually function, you're damn right cag better be up on that fucking roof are you people seriously fucking that retarded wtf is cag supposed to bring to the relationship just her looks? cause she has none, her life is not on par with her face it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what it should be so I just wanted to say jon and cag you're both alright especially jon he's doing some serious charity again have you people seen cag's face jon is a fucking saint on earth

27. Collapse Details

im fuked Stevey
    king steveyos
    i should delete myself

like i deleted fjs how many times

that's what an asshole i am

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Marco why dont you crawl out of your underground bunker and get your 80 year old ass to rhode island and say that to my face

29. Collapse Details

Played games with Lexie last night

30. Collapse Details

Hair alien goat yawn

Thread Information