The thing is such a pisser. First gets banned for mocking rage-quitting on both forums then I create a thread on pasting what said happened. Then I created a poll thread asking, "If should be unbanned?" Since didn't break any rules, this cause a lot of division and resentment not only between and but staff against staff as well. kept unbanning while kept rebanning him.

During this power struggle, hacked the site and said it was a gift to on the defacement page. I didn't know any members so I am not sure who gave this "gift". Of course was blamed for having a role in this even though didn't or even had prior knowledge of the attack and was permabanned.

The paranoia at is so unreal. An innocent member "" was banned for falsely being accused of being dual and account was merged with banned primary. I did troll and staff into thinking either or was one of my duals with obvious duals of my primary name.

The only thing being posted these days at is paranoid suspicion and closet homos each accusing the other of being gay. That site sure doesn't have long to live

.net (post 59)

Additional Notes: and were temporarily delizarded for this power struggle and I have a screenshot of saying never paid him for the hack. I later found out that was sock.