Ok usually i wouldn't make an own post for this but i need help, like, uhhh, NOW?!? i start my first day of high school 2morow. New place w/ 3 other middle schools feeding in new students --- FREAKING OUT much? Ok ok ok yeah i kno my best friends from my old school - 🌺Stacey and Allie💜 - will be there but Stacey grew boobs over this summer. Like she totally WONT be the envy of the whole school?! Plz....prom queenie af. Shes gonna competly forget who I am once she goes Hollywood by 3rd block algebra... and I'm afraid this pot habit thigie is going to pull Allie into a scary and dangerous new crowd (praying for her safety 🙏🏼)!!!

good news, mom was cool enough to let me pick up cute back to school clothes. Westlake HS here in austin has a strict no croptop policy, but i think i can push the limit if bring my new yarn sweater (gonna suck dealing with the heat until like October tho..)

We also got some back to school binders and shit, but i'm worried if Lisa Frank is too kiddish. I think they're cute but idk what other people will think

Sooo I've said enough - I know there's some upperclassmen that post here , what did yall do to survive your first day? Im f*cking in a panic n a total nervous wreck!