Unregistered
    king steveyos
    tell her to at least say mean things to me again that was hot as all fuck

5. Collapse Details

I haven't texted her in weeks

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh wow, nobody is talking to her now, idk anybody that did that does now, so it really must of been me this entire time!!!!!!!!!!

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    these beams were made for building pyramids, and that's just what they'll do

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw I don't really wanna talk to her again unless she's in therapy or turns 30 and even after both it'd be very much a trial run

I decided to fap to stoya and guess what, hairy armpits, fucking stoya of all people, at this point I am really pretty sure I'm gonna end up with a trap since they're more female than females in fact when I;'m with my trap and a homo hater shows up with his wife like this is a woman I'll say let's see her armpits and legs and it'll be lexie and BOOM HAIR EVERYWHERE then my trap is smooth as fuckkkk and we fuckkkkkkkkk so fuck hairy women espeically ones that think aliens built the pyramids upside down even though humans did it with simple sticks and stones literally as where aliens would need really cray cray technology to
    get here let alone build anything espeically for soem reason upside holy shit you don't even understand how happpy I am you people are outta my life lmao

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw be sure to laugh at marks for me for going to a therapist that made me lol harrrrrrrrrrrd, biggest meanest troll ever has to tell a mommy figure about how he gets his fellings hurt heheheheheheheeeeee literally smiling right now irl I really am the only fucking sane person going anywhere at all in this entire community AND YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD ABOUT A ALIEN CULT HAIRY CRAZY BITCH AS IF I CARE I AM THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THERAPY OUT OF EVERYONE BUT NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP VOMITTING WHEN I SEE HAIR THANKS LEIXE

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    make fun of tim for playing 7 days to die which is literally minecraft dayz, please make sure to call him a fucking nerd loser fag idiot thank you

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    HAHAHAH ROOTBEER PLAYS IT TOO, HOLY SHIT YOU ALL REALLY DO FUCKING SUCK LMFAO WOW I MEAN IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL IT'S JUST SOF UNNY HE IS FIRST AND ONLY TO REPLY, WOW, OH WOW YOU PEOPLE SUCK

It plays like Minecraft but with more emphasis on farming and killing zombies, it is also difficult to craft guns since parts are rare. Sure wish i had time to play multiplayer.

look at that shit trying to use gammer, tryhing look at the periods Sure wish i had time to play multiplayer. holy shit this make sme so mad he is such a fucking loser aww my life so harrrrrdddddd awwwwwwwww I work soooo harrrrrrrrdddd myy yliiiiiffffeee soooo harrrrdddd, m8, holy SHIT YOU ARE ALL LOSERS YOU ARE ALL EQUAL TO LISA YOU ARE NOT BETTER AND YOU'RE NOT BUSY YOU'RE JUST STUPID, WOW

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    when the divison 1.8 comes out you ruby and lexie and pj join me the game's so fun because you shoot shit to pieces the actual combat is gay because it's barely less disney than overwatch I just ignore it and blind fire with my 200+ round lmg and likterlaly tear the level apart it's funny EA got rid of damage every game uses the battlefield engine but none of them have damage even battlefield lollolololll it's so nice hating all of this shit for real so much money saved coulda paid ruby back fully too bad he's fucking nuts too anyway the divison's great ubisoft is great see ya at 1.8

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    actually I should clarify this I would talk to lexie now even if she's not in therapy because I am not afraid to hit people with reality any more I need to live in real life I can't deal with any fantasy bullshit you all live in I have to do real life or I"m gonna go insane like all of you except I woudln't be able to handle it, so tell her to really make sure and know if she's still fully insane and won't be able to enjoy me as I've always been then stay away I'm not gonna change like she wanted me to last time especially since it woulda made me worse it's not liek she was gonna improve anything and she didn't improve from it either she ended up hairy and thinking the pyramids were built upside down wow here I am I signed up for one credit card years ago got it maxed it paid it off threw it out a few months ago I decided let me sign up for two more both approved that's it that easy I've been smarter than everybody my entire life I'm 30 with no debt I could get 10 fucking credt cards right now except I'm not stuipd you've all got 10 maxed cards oh my FUCK I JUST WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR SHOWING ME EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO BE I AM TRULY HONESTLY THE LUCKIEST FUCKING PERSON OF ALL TIME JUST WOW

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    although if she is still full on cult and just wants to get out to more people I'd also be fine with just playing the division with ruby you and her and we just make fun of her as she reads from the book of scientology but it's like howard stern where she gets made fun of but she gets an audience so it ends up worth it for her so I'm sure she'd at least do that I mean for me now that the shock has worn off that I witnessed a person become a comletley different person my brain's processed it and it's whatever ya know might as well get some h3h's from it if she's still hairy I hope she's insane and we do this if she's not hairy I hope she's better in the brain and not still a retarded like elz

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    monsters in her parasol

16. Collapse Details

Shut up.

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    u mad

18. Collapse Details

Are you asking or making an observation

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    u mad

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    WAIT ON THE DIVISON IT MIGHT NOT GET ANY MORE CONTENT AND IF IT DOESN'T THEN FUCK IT BUT THE ENGINE IS COOL SINCE EA DOESN'T HAVE DAMAGE IN THE BATTLEFIELD ENGINE AND USES IT FOR EVERYTHING NOW THIS IS NICE UBISOFT IS TAKING OVER LEVEL DAMAGE THE DIVISON MIGHT JUST BE A TASTE IT'S FANTASTIC BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH CONTENT IF THEY DON'T ADD MORE IT'S NO BIG DEAL ALSO THSI IS A DIFFERENT ENGINE THAN THE SIEGE WHICH USED THE ASSASSIN CREED ENGINE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIVISON IT'S LIKE BLACK FROM PS2 THE LEVELS GET RIPPED APART IT'S FUCKIN AWESOME BUT OH UBISIFT IS REALY DUMB STILL DON'T FORGET SO THE DIVISON IS DIVIDED INTO DIFFERENT DEAD GAME MODES ANYWAY WE WON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING GOOD UNTIL I HAVE MY OWN COMPANY BUT FOR NOW THANK UBISOFT FOR TRYING SINCE EA TURNED THEIR SHIT INTO LIKE PLASTIC TOY SOLIDER LAND LOL

21. Collapse Details

Register please

22. Collapse Details

Are you gonna play Destiny?

23. Collapse Details

Stevey's Fail club
    king steveyos
    im gonna play plow your skinny white boi ass

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for no god damn reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather play call of duty

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    unless lexie registers too

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for good reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather spend time sucking my own cock

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    tell lexie to come live in my van with me and help me get laid by non-hairy chicks

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for no god damn reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather play call of duty
    That's hard to believe since you're such an honest and dependable person and you never talk shit behind anyone's back or anything

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I didn't give him one cent back it was all my evil plan *pulls off mask and ends up being max Goldberg all these years(since 2005)*

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it's really nice not being a drama queen like you people such anger why do you even stay alive if you're just so mad all the time

Thread Information