Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    Leaving this world today 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm selling my $1000 video card and buying a gun for $50 because that's what the card is worth now so yeah I'm buying a gun and doing the right thing for once

2. Collapse Details

Debolation
    king steveyos
    i thought we were going to meet up in Oct and fall in love

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    stfu

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm selling my $1000 video card and buying a gun for $50 because that's what the card is worth now so yeah I'm buying a gun and doing the right thing for once
    why would you want to hurt your loved ones by doing that? that would be cruel :(

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    why would you want to hurt your loved ones by doing that? that would be cruel :( depressed ? seek help instead

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hi lily this is the guy with the $1000 video card I'm not selling it, the person who made this thread is named marco he's an old lonely insane guy whose sole purpose is to be made fun of because he deserves it because he's mean but he's terrible at it so it's hilarious

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what he did here was simply let us all know he can't afford a $1000 graphics card, that was the only point of this thread, and it makes me and everyone else here laugh at him so it's all good

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what he did here was simply let us all know he can't afford a $1000 graphics card, that was the only point of this thread, and it makes me and everyone else here laugh at him so it's all good
    I know he did not mean it, still needed to be said for any one that would really want to do it :)

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hi lily this is the guy with the $1000 video card I'm not selling it, the person who made this thread is named marco he's an old lonely insane guy whose sole purpose is to be made fun of because he deserves it because he's mean but he's terrible at it so it's hilarious
    Tell him to get twitter or myspace that might keep him busy lol

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I know he did not mean it, still needed to be said for any one that would really want to do it :)
    I've thought about killing myself alot I'm really really fat and have a sick infatuation for my very young nieces and I'm a virgin so you know i really should just die

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Lily if you want to meet up we can just don't be hairy

Thread Information