Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    if I had my own company there'd be music in my ears right now 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    but instead I have no soudn like elezzzark as I stare at a out of storage message even though I have over 50gb of space on my 64gb sd card lol I suck google rules I am a waste of space you don't need me google's great windows 10 is amazing all these things you guys use it's all perfect and the companies care greatly abou tmaking it so they woujld never rest if people had problems I know if Hhad any problesm right now google himself would be at my door to fix it just like I would be if I ran my own company actually I wouldn't I would tell people they're out of storage even if they're not, it must be me I must be the bad guy I must be imagining all these horrible things happening with technolgoy these comapnies truly do care you are all very right in the head for defenidng them I don't know hat I was thinkig I could never do better who wants to press the play button and hear music anyway honestly I mean seriously right elz this is so much better hearing nothing and getting an error message amirite guys really anybody hello is this thing on oh you're all too busy enjoying your wonderful technolgy don't mind me I'm enjoying it too I love the sound of silence and being told I'm out of memory when I got over 50 gigs left thank you all so much you're all very very very VERY smart people

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    ah there we go I don't enjoy my music unless I get really angry trying to get it to play this is much better than having my own company where I fucking kill people who work for me that release horrible shit that is stupid though google and micrsofot and apple are all much better by not giving a fuck about any of you and if you enjoy your life or not just keep givin ghtem money!!!!!%$$$$$$$$$$$$$google$$$$$$$$microsoft$$$$$$$$apple$$$$$$$THEY ALL CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

Thread Information