Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm leaving tinychat open I fucked my knee up drivign a dodge neon lol but it's in the background and muted but maybe it'll blin 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    blink 182 https://tinychat.com/room/ashleyriot I've got two money making things running gabi's probably at work or I'd set this up properly or run it on my phone but she probably won't be on for hours I'm only gonhna pay attention if gabi joins no offense anyone else you shouldn't pay so mucha ttention to me iethe rit's gay straight men should be thinking about females lol

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    bgd and marks shouldn't join instantly whenever I say I'm joining it's so funny because if I screenshotted or recorded little embarrassing tidbits like that you guys would get fucking pissed because you're literally nerd losers ugh yuck gabi you have the perfect taste for your standards you're all at the bottom you're all ugly at least you aren't trying to get better than what you deserve thank you for not tricking me by trying to look like you used to until marrying me then taking all my money while looking like misses beaten potato head lol

Thread Information