Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    there's this girl who works with old people she's so fucking hot it's rediculous idk why she's not a model 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm trying to look closely and see if there's any gabi or cag misshapenness but so far she's looked completely perfect I know it's makeup I know women are a lie but gabi and cag can wear makeup but they can never look as good as this girl so she has to be at least a 4 without makeup cause she's a 9999999999999999 with it but makeup also lets me know a female has no brain idk maybe this girl isn't wearing makeup I haven't been close enough to see I'm on the 2nd floor and she works with a person who's first floor right next to the entrance so I could only run into her outside I need to start timing it so when she comes out I'm leaning against my van with my shooting shades and a cigarette and I just stare at her that'd probably work but I'm afraid she's gonna be another dissappoitment I'm so ready to date a trap instead but I'm only attracted to super female ones so they'd be just as fucking annoying I wish I could just date a crossdresser who was male mentally just a homo that's what I really need

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I wish I could know if she was a moron or not before talking to her like at this point I would kill gabi because of how fucking dumb she is I'm just sick of dumb people and women tend to surround themselves with beta males who like marks literlaly cry if they see them cry I can't take that or anything from any one even though this girl outside is actually pretty I still wouldn't be able to stand her bullshit a vagina is literally the same materials as spit in a hand you just gotta let the spit soak in then it's 100% the same your hand glides along like it's silk vaginas make the same precum as dicks it's skin precum and spit vaginas are just slightly different than hand skin but it's literally just the same thing as a hand just absorbs everything faster but not better and I like to fap for hours anyway so fuck you
    Last edited by Unregistered; 11-22-2017 at 09:08 AM. Reason: rockstar games is not good at making games

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Why do you live in an old folks home

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you're not gabi so why would I answer that if you wanna know that get gabi to ask me

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Why are you a 30 year old unempoyled virgin who lives in an old folks home

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    only gonna tell gabi

7. Collapse Details

Lisa McBuᴦnie
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish I could know if she was a moron or not before talking to her like at this point I would kill gabi because of how fucking dumb she is I'm just sick of dumb people and women tend to surround themselves with beta males who like marks literlaly cry if they see them cry I can't take that or anything from any one even though this girl outside is actually pretty I still wouldn't be able to stand her bullshit a vagina is literally the same materials as spit in a hand you just gotta let the spit soak in then it's 100% the same your hand glides along like it's silk vaginas make the same precum as dicks it's skin precum and spit vaginas are just slightly different than hand skin but it's literally just the same thing as a hand just absorbs everything faster but not better and I like to fap for hours anyway so fuck you
    If she talks to you, she's guaranteed to be a moron.

Dickhead.

Loser.

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    marks you suck at pretending to be lisa too again just stop

Thread Information