Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    I told oval I don't have anything non-creepy to say so just go to bed and she went to bed, learn from her lexie and gabi 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    don't need attn 24/7 a guy can't not want to put his dick in you 24/7 forever you make fun of me for beign a virgin yet you want me to dedicate my life to your tee hee fairy princess bullshit oval's gonn aholla @ me later after I've fapped to roflbrothel and we'll actually have a nice converfsation I like talking ot her because she's rich and good looking and smart and is as erac as I am now of course being a second life player she has at least one terrible fault like for example mine was liking you people her fault is she's a real Asian life weeaboo doesn't watch anime but has a chink husband and goes to china all the time she's perfect outside of that I wish you dumber chicks could understand I talk to people like her so you're not really shit to me at all I just talk to you to be nice and like I keep saying I feel really bad I hurt both of your feelings but your egos are inflated and that's the only reason this is happening I can't talk to you like humans like I can her idk what you guys are but the both of you lexie and gabi need to either stop being so stupid and talk to me or if you're gonna remain stupid please keep me completely out of your mind and mouth you don't understand this but lisa is more sane than the both of you at least she knows her brain wasn't one of the like two ever to be put together perfectly you guys just think you're perfect and that aliens are real or that your face isn't deformed you are completely not in touch with reality that's what it is yes I live in reality the wonderful fantastic oval lives in reality and she was friends with lexie we all met the same day at the same time she doesn't talk to her any more either gabi you are in the same category as alien cult hairy lady you are fucking nuts please leave me alone thank you

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I feel bad saying this but you're not safe I am better off with you not in my life you're clearly crazy I can't feel bad for you or it's gonna end badly for me, seriously please leave me alone

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    LOL

Thread Information