Reply To Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    I thought this was trolling for the longest time but ya'll really are crazy huh am I gonna have to get security like are you guys crazy enough to try to kill me irl or are you just gonna be one of those crazy internet people who harass celebs on twitter and shit lol
    Why would we kill you? You're only a person who follows celebs on twitter and instagram. we would let your gout will kill you after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

when an actual legit mental patient who was baker acted for making suicide threats on a gay nigger dick forum calls me insane I take it really seriously

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    ok as long as you're just gonna spend the rest of time here qq'ing that's all good

4. Collapse Details

I don't get it

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    while you guys spend your days here wasting away I've been doing work are you going to be able to accept it or will you try to ruin it or just hopefully even continue to outright ignore reality

6. Collapse Details

It sounds like you're the opposite of my life

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it's a shock to me that you guys actually think I used ruby's money for a computer I bought years before he gave me the money, you have absolutely no grasp on reality and it's honestly frightening that I have so many insane people so upset that I'm not letting myself become one of them ya know

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    It sounds like you're the opposite of my life
    yes exactly! I'm doing work and I don't hate females I am the opposite of you people yes

9. Collapse Details

Because you're ugly, a fatass and an outcast so you're not letting to change yourself.

10. Collapse Details

What work are you doing?

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    all that matters is one of you needs to be sane enough to be able to let me pay ruby back through you and anyone else I owe money to from here that wants it back I'll be able to pay back too but wow you guys are so detached from reality and stuck in this childish trolling shit man like ugh

12. Collapse Details

That's what i figured

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I know you're upset but one of you just to be sane you can be mad but sanity is there any left in any of you hello reality knocking trying to pay ruby back anyone in reality

14. Collapse Details

when you were in the loony bin on suicide watch did they put you in a straight jacket or a rubber room

15. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    while you guys spend your days here wasting away I've been doing work are you going to be able to accept it or will you try to ruin it or just hopefully even continue to outright ignore reality
    doing work

holy shit that's hilarious

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    do any of you still talk to cberry and do you know if he'a drug addict now or still cool

17. Collapse Details

a lot of us talk to him on facebook, i think desshoug has hung out with him a few times as well

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    k I don't want another fanfare situation I don't wanna talk to cberry if he's on drugs but if he's cool and still in colorado tell him I said it's fjs time bitch

19. Collapse Details

cberry said that he misses talking to you because you are a very important part of his life

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    look past your anger and holla at my nigga cberry for me

21. Collapse Details

oh, i thought you were going to reach out to him, since i told you where to find him

22. Collapse Details

stevey, cberrys life is actually really viable af.

you should join the army too. just stop doing drugs for a month, then plop your body down on the door of a recruiting station and just beg them to take you and make you into a god damn human being
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

23. Collapse Details

Stovey why did you come back here after younwere convinced not to anymore? It's like you enjoy being relentlessly abused for some reason

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    tell him I'll be there soon and if he's not on drugs let's smoke weed and be the next faggot bruces

25. Collapse Details

stevey how many lindens do you charge to have cybersex with guys on secondlife or we you play
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

26. Collapse Details

I don't wanna talk to anyone on drugs, but let's smoke weed

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yes females buy me things, no that doesn't matter, if cberry's not on drugs at the very least he could be the person to pay ruby back for me even if we don't hang out

28. Collapse Details

stwvey you idiot cberry literally has a real and fulltime job. he isnt on drugs.

do you engage in cybersexual acts and scenarios to get money and things?

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you guys have jobs and do drugs, and you're miserable and angry, just because he has a job doesn't mean he's sane look at you guys lol

maybe if you take deep breaths and count to 10 you can step into reality long enough to holla @ him for me, if not it's ok I understand

30. Collapse Details

hows your health steven? i honestly dont expect you to live much longer based on your track record of health and lifestyle.

Thread Information