Reply To Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details

Anyone who would use money to buy a van to live in is pretty much detached from reality. Not to mention spending 3K on a computer instead of using it to buy cheap transportation and making your life better that way. Also spending money to own land in a doll simulator shows how delusional your life really is

2. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    OH! i thought he was actually moving to colorado. he's moving to colorado in The Sim? how sad. stevery, wtf man?

3. Collapse Details

Unless the psychiatric treatment center he will be spending the remainder of his life at is based in Colorado, i doubt he'll be going there

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it's time for ruby to come clean

I have my bus ticket for colorado, you guys are more than welcome to continue to fuck with me I love the attention we all already understand this, you can even contact the people I'm gonna be with and tell them all about this place and me owing ruby money and sporks and whatever you want but do not actually harass them, that's all I ask

5. Collapse Details

Hopefully the bus crashes and you die irl

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    that's fine, give me allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the attention you want

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post

I have my bus ticket for colorado, you guys are more than welcome to continue to fuck with me I love the attention we all already understand this, you can even contact the people I'm gonna be with and tell them all about this place and me owing ruby money and sporks and whatever you want but do not actually harass them, that's all I ask

Yeah ok

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Get killed in a horrible bus crash to give us something great to talk about

9. Collapse Details

or Steffies dies in bus since he couldn't get up from the seat

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

10. Collapse Details

stevey i hope your life improves in 2020
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

11. Collapse Details

I guess he's going to colorado because it's legal for road walking transients to carry weed in their pockets

12. Collapse Details

I didn't tell Steffies I was enable to run Arma 3 with max settings

13. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    it's time for you to pay him back. he doesn't owe you a damned thing
    I have my bus ticket for colorado
    bus ticket what happened to your van, did you never get it back? this means you threw the money ruby gave you to buy it right into the shitter. sounds about right
    you guys are more than welcome to continue to fuck with me I love the attention we all already understand this
    not a single person here has ever fucked with you. we've only joked about your pathetic life on the forum, that's all and that's because you keep coming back here talking about it. get over feeling sorry for yourself
    you can even contact the people I'm gonna be with and tell them all about this place and me owing ruby money and sporks and whatever you want but do not actually harass them, that's all I ask
    no on has ever done this in the past, because they're imaginary sim people. hopefully this new chapter in your life where you're actually putting yourself out there and meeting a real life human being will drag you out of your complacency. i hope you have a great 2020, steevey

14. Collapse Details

I hope he dies

Thread Information