Reply To Thread

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

stevey im being open and honest. i didnt read the previous page but you seem to be saying that your life is about to get "a lot better". what do you mean?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    internut, would you actually talk to ruby and find out the truth?

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    how about this, since sid said he doesn't want the $50 back he gave me, I'll send $50 to the first cash app name listed

4. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    how about this, since sid said he doesn't want the $50 back he gave me, I'll send $50 to the first cash app name listed
    50 bucks, lol. set up a plan to pay ruby back $8000. talk to rubys mom or dad and make it happen. don't make excuses and lift the weight from your soul.

you deserve to be free of that debt.

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this is why ruby needs to come clean, we had a plan

how any of you can think you're supposed to pay the full amount back from a loan in one payment is beyond me, if I could come up with 10 grand in a month why wouldn't I just buy the van myself? are you that detached from reality or are you trolling? honestly, you people scare me

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    this is why ruby needs to come clean, we had a plan

how any of you can think you're supposed to pay the full amount back from a loan in one payment is beyond me, if I could come up with 10 grand in a month why wouldn't I just buy the van myself? are you that detached from reality or are you trolling? honestly, you people scare me
    no one said anything about one payment. make a payment schedule with his parents. ruby is a moron who has no clue how money works. you're the same. that's why you need to speak to ruby's parents. set up a way with them to transfer money to a new account in ruby's name and pay whatever you can back each week, month, whatever, 10 bucks, 100 bucks, it dosn't matter. just make an attempt. that's just one example. stop making excuses and just pay him back.

in the same way, stop making excuses for your laziness and get on with your life. get help from your social worker and get some job training. you may find out that you're wrong about yourself. you arn't useless

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    it's time for ruby to come clean

I have my bus ticket for colorado, you guys are more than welcome to continue to fuck with me I love the attention we all already understand this, you can even contact the people I'm gonna be with and tell them all about this place and me owing ruby money and sporks and whatever you want but do not actually harass them, that's all I ask

8. Collapse Details

internut, would you actually talk to ruby and find out the truth?
    im not talking about the ruby money, or any correctig the past type thig. just what is your plan for 2020? you said it would be a lot better.
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what's your cash app

Thread Information