fa fa, fuckboy

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    dumb and deaf and mexican the dumb mexican don't know a shit about computa

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Hi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of
    photo editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

Hi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of
    photo editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

photoHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

editingHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

photoHi - I have an AMD based card and am very happy with it. However, I do very little gaming, a lot of

editing. If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

If you are going to do significant gaming you probably want to lean towards Nvidia,

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    now we wait for elz to say I can't run games maxed even though three of you were watching the tinychat and two joined as anonymous guests maybe one was an anonymous deaf 😠

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    can't wait to see you guys try to spin that you just saw my proof now where's any of yours lol

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

pic bbcode

not only can my card do more than yours my ears can do more than yours

7. Collapse Details

Nice photos but I see the accesories and graphic options layout without RivaTuner to show fps display during the game don’t count, you must know the differences between quality and quantity, let me show you one thing you will never have:

This is my current light:

If I want FJS spirit, then:

Not pink? Then purple

You are supposed to get rid of dirt inside of your pc, it doesnt look good and do you know how to clean?

I bet you dont know how to setup with RivaTuner lol

Also it does rainbow color animation effect

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

btw my computer chair was $300

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    serta if you can't read it, let's see your walmart chair

10. Collapse Details

Does chair count? Lol whatever

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

11. Collapse Details

Does your pc have VR ready port?

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Does your pc have VR ready port?

15. Collapse Details

Woah calm down, dont burn your windows 8 disc

16. Collapse Details

I installed a lot of games and they run with smooth fps after all, I dont know why you're so mad

17. Collapse Details

You need to know ATI doesnt exist anymore since it’s fusioned with AMD

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    VIRTUAL REALITY AND MEDIUM SETTINGS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how to upload photos from

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY HOLDING A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE BUT IN MEDIUM GRAPHICS

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

blogger image hosting

DAMN I CAN'T KILL MYSELF THE HEADSET IS TOO BIG

21. Collapse Details

Correction:

I know it’s not real oculus but it’s possible to sync using my samsung galaxy phone, it already installed it on inside lol

22. Collapse Details

Im going to play starcraft 2 with extreme settings lol, where it says it’s better than ultra

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

there's my "vr" port whatever the fuck that means

24. Collapse Details

You need to calm down, I dont accept your unfair behavior

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    shitty headset and a game that can run on phones you should just stop replying lol

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    go play the same shit I played on my tegra note that'll show me

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    You need to calm down, I dont accept your unfair behavior
    what's unfair is how stupid you are

28. Collapse Details

there's my "vr" port whatever the fuck that means

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    filthy, air cooled, and better than yours

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    elz I'm not a loser so I don't care about vr shit lol ugh just ugh

Thread Information