Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

maks: yeah i just was sitting in my kitchen staring and drinking and started going for it. beer. ehiskey. wine more beer. fuck i aimed to be healthy this week. not too bad i guess

ando: shes apparently gainig weight on a garbagr diet so i can figure shes just plain fat now. yes shes real. see bottom of forum for her address and phone no if ypu want to call her
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

bvev I want to see your band do you have a schedule online anywhere

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I've had that beer it's really good. copnnecticut is a meccxa for micro brews but everything is an ipa or a dipa, tyhey outnumber pilsners and ales like 3-1 but I'km really an american ale guy
    i bottled 16 lktres of stout yesterday and brewed a strong porter today. i badically just dri k dark beer, bitters and german beer
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I've had that beer it's really good. copnnecticut is a meccxa for micro brews but everything is an ipa or a dipa, tyhey outnumber pilsners and ales like 3-1 but I'km really an american ale guy
    i drink bud light if im out its not that strong but i like sour beer what do you drink

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bev. View Post
    i drink bud light if im out its not that strong but i like sour beer what do you drink
    city state's naughty nurse is my favorite but there's so many different local brews I rarely have the same thing twice. I'm rewally sick of ipa's though, everything is an ipa these days

6. Collapse Details

I bet that ipad her pretend boyfriend bought her is what she used to take that disgusting picture of her you know what

7. Collapse Details

bev is too good for lisa

8. Collapse Details

This forum requires that you wait 18 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

9. Collapse Details

bev rules ben is real

10. Collapse Details

Bev is a bad influence

Thread Information