Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

personally I applaud him, untold children have been saved by dp's noble efforts

2. Collapse Details

too bad he couldn't save your child lisa

3. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Battery Bits View Post
    You claim you saw this going on in pms yet you never reported it to the police? Also we’ve all seen you try to cyber fuck lily, care to explain that retard?
    dadadan did and he said it was not good
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

4. Collapse Details

all you talk about is people fucking kids
    because we have acutal pedofiles posting here, i'm going to make there stay uncomfortable, you on the other hand do nothing but defend the worst people on earth because your a fucking headcase

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    dadadan did and he said it was not good
    dadadan is sick in the head and overtly racist. You said you saw it

6. Collapse Details

I saw it. Some of them were probably my PMs. There was a ton of CP on ez magna, a whole whole lot of CP. That place gave me a blister on my dick.

7. Collapse Details

he copied and pasted a few of them, no cp was posted but it was like sick shit, just like the rest of that fourm

8. Collapse Details

he copied and pasted a few of them, no cp was posted but it was like sick shit, just like the rest of that fourm
    YOU are sicker than anything posted there I’ll bet

9. Collapse Details

clicked.

The door swung open.

Damn, was I glad to be home!

Tossing my tool bag onto the floor, I step inside, sighing happily to be back, as well as from the cooler air within as it wafts over me. I had spent the better part of the day sweltering in a machine shop, so to finally be home, to be someplace a few degrees cooler then a sauna….is a welcome relief. I take a moment to stretch, my dark furred arms reaching up over me, as I lean my head back, the long dark hair falling from it to dangle down my back. I groan, baring some wicked looking teeth as the lips pull back. Holding that pose for a few seconds, and I relax once again, closing the door behind me. Then reaching for, and flipping the switch nearby, lighting the small hall just inside the door.

Now, to go get out of these….

I stop short in my thought……..and smile at the sight before me, uncovered by the light.

You kneel on the carpeted floor, head lowered, your long dark sapphire hair draping your shoulders, contrasting with the slightly lighter shade of blue coloring the soft, silk-smooth scales plating your body. Your large wings folded neatly at your back, twitching just a bit now and then. Around your bent legs, your tail is curled, its snow white tip flicking this way and that. Your hands pressed flat to the floor, and between those slender, well shaped arms, the large swell of your breasts is pressed, creating a grand valley of cleavage. And, buried in that crevice of delicious warmth, I can see the black leather of a short leash, falling from the large metal ring of the dark hued collar encircling your elegant neck, down through your pleasure valley, to lay upon the floor between your hands.

With the exceptions of the leash, collar, and the light pink panties I can see curling around your waist, the whole of your exceptional body is on display.

“Welcome home, Master.”, you speak in a low, delicate voice, your eyes still looking down at the floor. “Your pet has missed you so much.”

I smile, looking down at you with gentle eyes. Again I think to myself how lucky I am to have such a sweet and lovely dragoness as my pet. It has only been a few days, and already I can’t, and don’t want to, remember the time when you weren’t a part of my life.

“Thank you, my sweet.” I reply, “I have missed you too.” Those words get an immediate reaction, your tail flicking in excitement, a smile pulling at your lips, and the hint of blush along your muzzle. Moving a few steps to empty my pockets of wallet, keys, and change, and placing them upon the nearby table, I turn my head towards you….and see you have picked up the leash and are now holding up in your upturned hands.

“Oh, my dear one…I don’t think I feel much up to playing tonight.” That’s pretty truthful, my muscles ache and fatigue has sapped about all my strength.

Your hands lower, and I can almost feel that smile crashing. ”I….I understand, Master.”

My heart about breaks. I hate seeing you so sad, knowing that all you want to do is make me happy.

I sigh……..then……grin.

Still facing away from you, “Well……I certainly can’t get any rest still wound up as I am…”….I make a few small movements…”Come over here, pet….”…I turn….”..and help your master relax.”

You look up….your eyes going wide as they stare at the crotch of my jeans, where I have slide open the zipper. From it dangled a length of light pink flesh, jumping just a bit with every beat of my heart. Below that, also extricated from their denim enclosure, two dark gray furred orbs hung. I put my hands on my hips, laughing to myself as I watch as you remain motionless. Seemed I surprised you.

I clear my throat, “You master is waiting.”

You seem to snap out of your daze, looking up at me, then back down…..and those wide eyes suddenly fill with such adoration, and a fiery, almost scary, lust. Licking your lips, you start to rise….

“Ahem…”, I clear my throat again, “Come to me…as a pet should.” My voice firm.

Realizing your mistake, you huddle back down…seems you got so overexcited, that you forgot your place....and, on your hands and knees…you begin to crawl towards me. Dragging the leash under you, your wings stretching some, flapping gently, as your tail slowly whips this way and that. I watch, devouring the sight of your swaying hips, the yummy jiggle and swing of your hanging breasts. Your enticing visage having its effect, for by the time you reach me, my flesh has hardened, darkened to a more reddish color, and throbbing in an erotic dance. I look down, as you look up, and our eyes lock. My heart flutters, and I smile as your slide your clawed hands up my legs, squeezing and rubbing all the way. Folding your own legs under you, you kneel beneath me, smiling in pure contentment as you press your face to my groin, your eyes nearly rolling back as you nestle your face right under my cock, so it lays across your muzzle, over your right eye, its tip leaving a glistening little puddle on your forehead. Then, with slight movements, you begin to rub the underside of my hardening flesh with your smooth scaled face, while a long, slithery tongue uncoils from your maw, lathering my hanging seed sac with delicate licks.

I am in heaven! Groaning in pleasure, I continue to watch you, reaching down, combing my fingers through your silken hair. “Such a good girl.”

You shiver slightly at my touch, a smile growing on your lips, lips that then part as your tongue wraps around and then pulls the entirety of my sac into the warmth of your mouth. I hiss…then growl…..as you begin to suckle, that crazed tongue lashing sweetly over each orb as you moan in sheer delight. This is exactly what you want, what you need……

To please me.

I grunt, and the hand in your hair tighten just a bit, enough to pull you away from me, my now soaked sac falling free of your mouth, cooling in the open air. You look up at me, panting, a questioned look in your eyes.

“Open.” is all I say, as I reach down with my other hand, taking hold of your leash. Pulling up on it just enough to make it taught. You shiver again, at the feel of the tugged leash, at the feel of being under my control. Slowly, you open your mouth wide, your long sharp canines glinting white, that long pointed tongue extending out like a landing pad. You know what’s coming, I know, from how hard your breaths are pouring from your lungs. With my hand at the back of your head, I gently pull you to me, as I also flex my hips forward. What is now a solid pillar of red-hot, throbbing wolf cock begins to slide up along your tongue, into the steaming cavern of your mouth. You’re panting hard now, moaning over and over. If your smile gets any bigger, your head will split in half! Further….further into your maw I slide, until the tip tickles the back of your throat, and my growing knot touches your lips.

“Close.” again a simple command, and one your relish! Slowly you close your muzzle, sealing your lips all the way around….and then…..you suck. I growl at the delicious sensations arcing up from my groin, right before I pull back, slowly withdrawing myself from your tight suckling grip. The whole time, your tongue is lashing, coiling around my member, stroking….as you continue to apply that unholy suction. When only my tip is still encased in your heavenly mouth, I push back in, while pulling your head into my groin. Soon, we get into a steady pace, pushing and pulling, as I make love to your beautiful face.

By now your eyes are half closed, rolling back, and a constant stream of moans and groans vibrate your throat. You hands have been busy as well, rubbing up and down my legs, then working at the button still securing my jeans at my waist. You undo it, and my pants fall to the floor, followed soon by my boxers (Me being thankful I had pulled the waistband down to free myself instead of using the fly). Now your hands are busy kneading and squeezing my ass, as it flexes to continue my fucking of your mouth. You soon are pulling at my hips, begging for more. I give it to you…..faster I go, pumping in and out your mouth. Drool is streaming from your muzzle, hanging in thick strands, falling onto your breasts, to then drip from black rock hard nipples.

Faster……I’m grunting with lust.
    Faster…….You’re whimpering in intense pleasure.

With a sudden growl, I yank myself from your mouth with a wet pop, a gout of slobber following suit, splashing onto the carpeted floor. Dangling threads of saliva still connecting your mouth and my madly throbbing cock. Both of us panting hard….

“Master…..” you speak weakly in between ragged breaths, “…please…..don’t…..stop…..”

I stop your speaking by carefully pushing your back, until you are laying upon the floor, your wings folded comfortably behind you, as I straddle your chest, my legs locking your arms at your sides. No words are needed now…..you know what I want……

I take hold of those luscious breasts, squeezing and kneading their pliant flesh, before pressing them together, and sliding my spit-sickened cock up between them. So very warm, so soft and smooth, and the gentle edges of your scales offering the most delicious of sensations

10. Collapse Details

ya my telling pedofiles to stop posting here and calling them child fuckers is super sick lisa, you defneding them is funny because your not a good person

11. Collapse Details

With a sudden growl, I yank myself from your mouth with a wet pop, a gout of slobber following suit, splashing onto the carpeted floor. Dangling threads of saliva still connecting your mouth and my madly throbbing cock. Both of us panting hard….

12. Collapse Details

ya my telling pedofiles to stop posting here and calling them child fuckers is super sick lisa, you defneding them is funny because your not a good person
    I’m just calling you a liar because you are

13. Collapse Details

Around your bent legs, your tail is curled, its snow white tip flicking this way and that.

14. Collapse Details

I’m just calling you a liar because you are
    i'm calling you a pedofile apologist because you are

15. Collapse Details

flaggerchat was just a sweet old man, kent and lily def did not run a fourm full of pedofiles

16. Collapse Details

i'm calling you a pedofile apologist because you are
    I am no such thing but you sure as hell are a liar, I’ve drilled both of you and YOUR stories are inconsistent

17. Collapse Details

flaggerchat was just an austic old man who never tied up the court system or tried to ruin peoples lives irl, kent and lily def did not run a fourm overrun with pedofiles

18. Collapse Details

your a bad person who sticks up for bad people, and frankly you should take a long hard look at yourself

19. Collapse Details

You’re full of bullshit

20. Collapse Details

your a bad person who sticks up for bad people, and frankly you should take a long hard look at yourself
    You’re a worse person than me and a liar, at least I’m honest

21. Collapse Details

your point of view is so skewed by the horrible life you have lived, i honestly don't know how you have not been murdered because you are the worst judge of people i have ever known

22. Collapse Details

they don't teach common sense in the circus i guess

23. Collapse Details

Liar

24. Collapse Details

some lily level comebacks

25. Collapse Details

I’m just tired of you and your bullshit demented lies about everyone

26. Collapse Details

maybe you should not have bogan junkies come to the fourm you post on and go on about how you suck middle schoolers dicks, just because i repeat what the bogan junkie you brought here posted, does not make me the person who brought the bogan junkie here, that was you lisa, because your terrible

27. Collapse Details

maybe you should not have bogan junkies come to the fourm you post on and go on about how you suck middle schoolers dicks, just because i repeat what the bogan junkie you brought here posted, does not make me the person who brought the bogan junkie here, that was you lisa, because your terrible
    I didn’t bring him here and I went there to the actual police about him and didn’t try and have cyber sex in a forum with him

28. Collapse Details

Your friend Cody brought him here

29. Collapse Details

Because I posted his phone number when he was harassing me

30. Collapse Details

I’m fucking honest about the shit I do, you’re not fucking honest you just make shit up

Thread Information