1. Collapse Details
    lisa you cant ignore this thread and question: *holds up 2014 era pic* seriously wtf happened to ur face? 

like you look like a weird faced whitetrash bitch who loooooooves meth, but jesus christ its only been like 5 years you look like a 60 year old now. what the fuck happened?

lisa, wtf?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

2. Collapse Details

you just vegetated for half a decade what the hell?
    I'm a 6'4 300 lb alpha male that was born to be worshiped. Everywhere I go people stop what they're doing and stare at me in total awe. Beta males come up to me left and right just to tell me how jacked I am and how awesome I look. Slaves and muscle worshipers can tribute me online for cam worship. I'm cocky as hell and love to dominate and humiliate beta males and slaves. Message me on Skype and tribute to see me on cam now. Submit to the ultimate ALPHA GOD now.

3. Collapse Details

she was gross then, now she's gross and fat

4. Collapse Details

yeah i dont exactyly how to exlain the difference, she was weird af looking and very streetwhore, methhead looking but other methheads would definitely pay her 10 bucks for a fuck. now she looks nearly dead.

5. Collapse Details

also to clarify my opinion on your body lisa, you aint got no tits, got gross mannish hands and honestly your ass is not special at all. overall very weird mannish physique

6. Collapse Details

fat will do that

7. Collapse Details

wathcing jojo rabbit, if only an internet )))troll((( could have made this, god fucking juden have to make every scene some "poignant" NAZIS WURR BAD NEVAR FORGET thing, the new zealander guy is actually very funny, however hes channeling sascha baron cohens 5th generation unashamed display of goyim chattelship power shit here

8. Collapse Details

like i litrally wake up every day and imagine the world if the nazis had won. ungh

9. Collapse Details

I left my dog at ky mom's, I am dogless right now, and that's fucked

10. Collapse Details

FUCK DOGLESSNESS

11. Collapse Details

Let's all run a train on her

12. Collapse Details

lisa im waiting

13. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internutt View Post
    like you look like a weird faced whitetrash bitch who loooooooves meth, but jesus christ its only been like 5 years you look like a 60 year old now. what the fuck happened?

lisa, wtf?

14. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    where's that one picture of her looking 60 pounds in circus clothes holding a stuffed animal at the carnival rootbeer took her too
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

15. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    idk, ask the beeste. I found this picture on the Superman forum searching for her name using google

Thread Information