Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    don't feel bad for me I could have a ps4 and 2000+ ping running games on low-medium and thinking the resolution of low graphics matters lol imagine if I thought 4k low was better than 1080 maxed I'd fucking kill myself

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    this is too easy I really need someone who actually can run games maxed with cheaper hardware to show up anybody who could do it would upload a video it's so easy

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw people who aren't mad wouldn't even reply to this thread in the first place, if you were running games maxed you'd have nothing to be mad about just like I"m not mad, I know I'm going to be playing games maxed while you guys are mad about me playing games maxed, I wouldn't of made this thread if I didn't expect these replies, what's relaly funny is I only do this to troll elz about his $800 walmart pc and now here comes clay with something equally as bad and jus tlike elz NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proof of his computer not being shit, and he's really fat, jj's really fat, you're both really fat and you can't run games maxed, ugh

4. Collapse Details

im pretty sure anyone could run games maxed when they dont have an fps counter on the screen like you

5. Collapse Details

oh did i give away the secret

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I don't get it, the games run and play smooth, you really have to up your troll game lisa's made you too confident let's take fully body pictures of ourselves and also record ourselves playing the same game max graphics same resolution and we'll both turn on the fps counters ok I am not a fat nerd like you so little numbers don't mean anything to me lol

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    every setting maxed 1920x1080 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3cB8aH3JVg

every setting maxed 1920x1080 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaCFp84m_2A

every setting maxed 1920x1080 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cCw1DeExI

I'm going to get very very mad if you keep talking about that red stuff on my screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do these look like they're low fps to you or something if so maybe your comptuer can't even handle youtube?

8. Collapse Details

no framerate counters but theyre sooooo smooooooooth

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    honestly how bad are your eyes clay where you need numbers to tell you if something's smooth or not that's gotta really fucking suck can you drive irl ok and stuff

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    no framerate counters but theyre sooooo smooooooooth
    I literally don't get what you're trying to get at now I'm not a big enough nerd is this from lost or something

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what % are your vids and pic at

12. Collapse Details

oh "steep." youre proving that you can run cool games by using a video of a game that requires a gtx560, a 2.5ghz processor, and 6gb of memory. you're really going for those graphically demanding games

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    wait also explain to me why my titan passing the recommended settings is a bad thing what the fuck is going on clay are you drunk lol seriously you're not making any sense I am sorry I called you fat something's gotta be wrong with you right now you don't have to prove shit your computer isn't as good as mine and that's fine and one day you will lose the weight

14. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    1080p is old news. Maybe onr day steveyps will run ganes in 4k 144hz. Maybe a long time tho since he cant afford
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yeah steep's the most demanding game I play and the most demanding game I recorded me playing ok clay it's bed time for you this is some serious we4kling level trolling right now take this lisa level insanity back up top I don't like people being jealous of my stuff the worse your life gets the more likely you are to snipe me while hiding in the bushes irl

17. Collapse Details

i uploaded my gaming vid, now you have to stfunigger

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and now tim shows up another guy who can't run games maxed and has a shitty job he hates it's the sad crew all showing up to try to talk the titan into not still being the best graphics card available lol hey tim are YOU gonna upload any vids of you playing games maxed? clay doesn't wanna cause he can't run games maxed, he took the time to upload a nes game it woulda taken the same time to upload a game being played in max grpahics but since you guys don't even know how resolutions work I doubt you can build comptuers that can run games maxed you don't have enoughc omptuer knowledge obviously

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    ok I'll shut up clay thanks this was really fun I needed a reminder that my computer is perfect and I never want to be fat again

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm gonna go read that thread where tim cries becuase he can't even be manager at some shitty job lol

21. Collapse Details

i think stevey's mad because i own my own home, 3 cars, i weigh the same as him, i am legally allowed to carry a gun and be near children, and i have a girlfriend

22. Collapse Details

Check out with my pc

Game over, steffies yelle

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    so where's the vid and pic?

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Check out with my pc

Game over, steffies yelle

I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL I5 FUCKING LOL

DAMMIT I LOVE YOU PEOPLE HE HAS A FUCKING I5 HAHAHASODFHSDAOHGSOAPGHSPAOHGPOSAHGAOPAOGH AOHGOAH STOP SHOWING ME YOUR COMPTUERS AND YOUR SHITTY SAD LIVES HOLY SHIT

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    i5 and .50ghz slower than my cpu, HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHOSHADOHGSPOAHGSOPAGH OH MY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE FUCKING GOT AN I5, A 5!!! A FUCKING 5 HOLY SHIT VIVA LA MEXICO WHY WOULD YOU GET A FUCKING I5

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'M DONE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE I FEEL WAY TOO BAD FOR YOU PEOPLE JUST STOP

27. Collapse Details

hey guys, i dont understand how computers work. so im going to post some videos of me playing a random game with no metrics on screen. then you go play a completely different game with no metrics on screen and we'll just fucking guess because we're both dumb bipolar van citizens

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    can you imagine even in 2013 I was like why are they still even selling i5's, oh my god it's like you fucking people aren't even anywhere close to 2018 holy shit imagine also if I bragged about having a couple shitty cars and a house and had to pretend I wasn't a fat fuck all the while making some guys in suits rich I'd kill my fucking self if I were any of you just stop please stop

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    hey guys, i dont understand how computers work. so im going to post some videos of me playing a random game with no metrics on screen. then you go play a completely different game with no metrics on screen and we'll just fucking guess because we're both dumb bipolar van citizens
    note earlier in the thread I mentioned to clay that we both play teh same game same settings with fps counter on, but he's ignoring that becuase his computer isn't as good as mine and is just trying to troll me but his computer isn't as good as mine and he's fat and ugly and not happy with his life so it doesn't fucking bother me at all lmfao

30. Collapse Details

can you believe i even got called out on having no idea how computers work and im throwing a gigantic fit and wallowing in my own tears

Thread Information