1. Collapse Details
    dead rising 4 $12 co-op sign up thread 
    /s this thread if you wanna dead rising 4 co-op $12 https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly...zUVKXVYDXPRfW8

2. Collapse Details

humble bundle owns so far I'm getting games I never woulda paid for but will play now becuase nothing else better has come out, and I get the games after all the patches and extra content and a whole new wave of players ot play with I love this fucking humble monthly shit except mafia 3 they never fixed the controller thing so I can't play it cuase fuck mous eand keyboard but I'll resrach games like that in the future and sell them on my g2a

3. Collapse Details

join us in the official rubynet discord https://discord.gg/sfr3JHy I'll be back at 7 PM EST for some reason this shit game is a giant download like ffxv and all I wanna play is the shitty little co-op mode

4. Collapse Details

here's my review there's no reason for capcom to still be in business, yes I can run it maxed, and there's enough time in the limited multiplayer to kill several hundred zombies so it coulda been worse worth the $12 since I'm selling the other games on g2a if they sell I'll have made over $20 and got a free shit game outta the deal love me some humble bundle

5. Collapse Details

update the multiplayer's more than good enough for 12 bucks I can't tell if there's a constant timer but there's timers sometimes when you gottag et to the safehouse I've managed to get bored every game so far so it's not a really bad idea it woulda been better to have campgian co-op of course but luckily capcom fired the dev team that's a good move I wish more people would get fired trump 2020

6. Collapse Details

ok here's another plus you can launch the mulitplayer alone and people can join after so you never have toplay the single player and be a dumb boy I think it works there's two in-game days of gameplay per round so if no one joins at least you can have fun being a girl and the levels seem to limit where you can go there's four differnet co-op episodes but the areas are big enough where I haven't found the lmits of them yet so very worth $12 no need to play as a guy ignore the single player the mulitpalyer even has all the same skill trees and an extra one for multpalyer

7. Collapse Details

Fat brain

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    https://discord.gg/sfr3JHy

9. Collapse Details

Fat brain

10. Collapse Details

marks you just look angry when you do it lol

11. Collapse Details

this game is a fucking mess btw all the things people complain about are legit but it just makes it that much more fun to me

12. Collapse Details

Fat brain

13. Collapse Details

No, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

14. Collapse Details

idk what's more satisfying actually finding a fun game for the first time in forever or the fact that it's angered people who messed their lives up and can't afford computers that can run it

15. Collapse Details

fat brain

16. Collapse Details

fat titan

17. Collapse Details

now i fyou'll excuse me I had chapter 3 unlocked but couldn't find the safe room because the waypoint system is horrendous so I'm doing a few sit ups and downs then hopping back in, please rage some more while I have fun

18. Collapse Details

feel free to rage in https://discord.gg/sfr3JHy you can type /tts to text to speech while I play and have alex jones scream and stuff too

19. Collapse Details

actaully you might not need to type /tts I think it'll do it for me autoamcially I think I turened that on in settings but idk discord is not designed very well

20. Collapse Details

so it turns out episode 2 missiosn count towards unlocking espidoe 3 and episode 1 doesn't, had to read that on gamefaqs becuase the game doesn't tell you lol, I'm having fun x3 because the game's fun for killing hundreds of zombies they got that down but the rest of the game is a mess so the publisher fired the dev team which makes it x2 fun and knowing you guys are crying in therapy while I'm having fun makes it 3x fun luckily the episodes don't matter you're in a mall killing zombies regardless but now I know speicfially to look for episode 2 missions actually I want ep 4 cause it's the hardest but games are neverhard for me regardless I haven't died once yet lol

21. Collapse Details

I got episode 3 btw I gotta get episode 4 asap though it's still too easy and I'm leveling up too fast I'll be maxed by the time I get ep 4

Thread Information