Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    yes the guy posting online is a nigger threat than 10s of thousands of refugees bombed out of their homes entering the states each year
    The guy who supports tearing up the constitution because he's pissing his pants over a hypothetical threat is absolutely the bigger problem, yes.

2. Collapse Details

should I repost the founding fathers pro assimilation quotes and the sedition and alien acts granting power to the president to deal with anti American people's?
    post as many irrelevant quotes as you want, I'm still waiting for you to post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Dont forget how Trump banned Bump stock for rifles because he thought bump stock can convert from semi-automatic firearm to full auto firearm... seriously, what the fuck is he thinking?
    I agree with you there! but remeber no trump fan would ever want gun control- must have been optics for the other side. still wrong so you win trump is litterally Hitler my friends

4. Collapse Details

lol practicing sharia law would be illegal in the usa. are you going to make me show you again what assimilation is and which law gives the presidential power to enforce immigration policy

u pick a new talking point I've beat you back on all of this yesterday
    Not illegal since all religions are free to practice or not, besides theocracy is not allowed. Dude, being a Trump supporter is being full of shit, why dont you understand? He will be impeached

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by The alien act
    whenever there shall be a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion shall be perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States, by any foreign nation or government, and the President of the United States shall make public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being males of the age of fourteen years and upwards, who shall be within the United States, and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured and removed, as alien enemies.
    welp considering there hasn't been a declared war in almost 80 years there goes that argument

6. Collapse Details

Not illegal since all religions are free to practice or not, besides theocracy is not allowed. Dude, being a Trump supporter is being full of shit, why dont you understand? He will be impeached
    church and state are separate but church is not above the law

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    post as many irrelevant quotes as you want, I'm still waiting for you to post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient
    Will do my best give me time

8. Collapse Details

Will do my best give me time
    THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

9. Collapse Details

post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
    Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
    there is no past legal precedent denying the presidential authority to enact a temporary travel ban. several presidents have temporarily banned travel without being legally challenged (carter and the iranians, obama and the iraqis). trump being legally challenged is setting the precedent.

as for the constitutionality of trump's "islamic permaban" travel ban, a more apt title would be the "some muslims ban" [jokingly] because this isn't a restriction on travel of all muslims. if this was the case the ban would extend world wide- to places like the philippines and sweden.

trump was advised to target these nations specifically by his military advisers who believe in a credible threat of terrorist/militant cells within that part of the world. im also willing to admit the nations named have more to do with the grand chessboard than any sunni vs shiite alignment. If the supreme court rules the travel ban as being unconstitutional or impossible to impose than i WANT to see the ban struck down and rewritten in order to be compliant with the constitution.

TLDNR no its not a ban on islam and yes he has the authority to ban travel

10. Collapse Details

somewhat tangential rant --- not necessarily an extension of debate; open borders- anarchic-capitalism and minarchist-libertarianism

ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function.

open borders are closer to an ancap view and should not be conflated as being libertarian. A minarchist government would enforce immigration policy because an open border can be abused by opposing nations. libertarianism can't survive the influx of an immigrant demographic with anti liberty views, specifically if the libertarians become the minority demographic at the polls. the idea of an open border is idyllic and has no claim to reason in considering the preservation of a nation.

11. Collapse Details

It sounds like Trump is an islamophobe and he knows nothing about ISIS

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

12. Collapse Details

Sure, it's a "not-a-muslim ban" that specifically excludes non-muslims from those same countries, it's totally constitutional and that's why the courts keep shutting it down

I've overused the term 'weasel words' time to change it up

THEY BE SPINNIN!
    Last edited by maks; 05-21-2018 at 05:11 PM.

13. Collapse Details

ALL I KNOW IS THAT TO ME
    IT'S ILLEGAL TO BAN THE MUSLIMS
    OPEN UP YOUR BORDERS DONALD WATCH OUT HERE I COME

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

islamophobe
    'weasel words'
    nice counterpoints

16. Collapse Details

nice counterpoints
    dude your argument has boiled down to "Well it's not actually a muslim ban even though it only effects muslims" that's p much a webster's definition of weasel words are you sure you're not sarah huckabee sanders

17. Collapse Details

nice counterpoints
    I said Trump is an islamophobe since he signed an order to ban travel for “muslims” from six countries, how do they know their religion is islam? Thats not true it’s race, it’s cheating how they identify browns or greek browns as muslims, you retard because you dont know how the debate works, youre just trolling

18. Collapse Details

My name is donny, and I'd like to ban travel from predominantly muslim countries, and still allow christians jews athiests hindus and buddhists from those countries, but THIS IS NOT A MUSLIM BAN!

19. Collapse Details

trump is a one dimensional retard, the travel ban is a one dimensional islamophobic action, muslims are a one dimensional vague entity. your worldview is one dimensional. I don't blindly follow trump- Donald trump works for ME. I can critically assess and critique trump and any of your grievances with him but you deny us of this discussion.

20. Collapse Details

My name is donny, and I'd like to ban travel from predominantly muslim countries, and still allow christians jews athiests hindus and buddhists from those countries, but THIS IS NOT A MUSLIM BAN!
    If he voted for Trump, Im gladly he is already dead

21. Collapse Details

trump is a one dimensional retard, the travel ban is a one dimensional islamophobic action, muslims are a one dimensional vague entity. your worldview is one dimensional. I don't blindly follow trump- Donald trump works for ME. I can critically assess and critique trump and any of your grievances with him but you deny us of this discussion.
    Yeah I guess I'm not deep enough to shit on the constitution out of fear and prejudice

22. Collapse Details

think
    MUSLIM BAN
    or
    MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN

is it really any different than
    Trump calls some immigrants animals
    vs
    Trump called MS-13 animals

23. Collapse Details

I critically assessed brown people and discovered that I'm terrified of them and need a strong man with no regard for the law of the land to protect me!

24. Collapse Details

Yeah I guess I'm not deep enough to shit on the constitution out of fear and prejudice

'ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function'

one dimensional interpretation of the constitution

25. Collapse Details

think
    MUSLIM BAN
    or
    MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN

is it really any different than
    Trump calls some immigrants animals
    vs
    Trump called MS-13 animals
    well MUSLIM BAN and MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN are both unconstitutional so there's really no need to nitpick

26. Collapse Details

well MUSLIM BAN and MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN are both unconstitutional so there's really no need to nitpick
    he has the authority 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

27. Collapse Details

'ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function'

one dimensional interpretation of the constitution
    the bill of rights exists to hold government power in check, if you give an inch you'll lose it all. the federal government is a bigger threat to my way of life than any goddamn sand monkey.

28. Collapse Details

he has the authority 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
    don't tell me, tell the judges that keep striking his TRAVEL BAN down as illegal

29. Collapse Details

I want to make a proposal to FEC, my idea is API with blockchain which is available to everyone, it helps to prevent fraud, have no corruption and provide 100% real result according to their IDs, also API is exposed to the public without cost, you may fetch a list of people who voted the candidate in your city, for example, click to fetch list of voters who voted for Trump in your city, you get 594 voters with their full name and some data including pictures, except their address for their privacy and you may ban them from your own restaurant since you have rights to refuse your services to anyone.

30. Collapse Details

the bill of rights exists to hold government power in check, if you give an inch you'll lose it all. the federal government is a bigger threat to my way of life than any goddamn sand monkey.
    welcome to post cold war planet earth. your one dimensional world view fails to see the actors playing both sides of a nuclear arms race.

Thread Information