Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 382
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #31
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    when u immigrated to America was there a democratic welcoming party?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #32
    I hate niggers Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,922
    Stop derailing threads lexie that's not nice
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #33
    Breathe 🌊 Desolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,328
    lexie loves almost all of you
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #34
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    I'm a trump supporter and I defend the constitution! meanwhile the librals and democrats are the ones AGAINST the constitution actively attacking our first and second ammendment rights.

    this alt right Nazi fear is incredibly naive and disrespectful dude, welcome to America u have the right to be WRONG.
    I dont consider myself as democrat or liberal but “The right to bear arms” is considered a condition why we fight for freedom, does the school massacre count as the perpetrator is fighting for freedom against the bullies?

    Besides these people dont have better education like Trump supporters how they treat shit to everyone as they want


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #35
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    when u immigrated to America was there a democratic welcoming party?
    Welcoming party? Does it really exist?


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #36
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    okay so your taking an ANTI 2nd ammendment stance after calling trump people against the constitution.....


    MENTAL HEALTH is the primary reason these shootings occur. BIG PHARMA produces psyc pills to stabilize moods which list the 'side' (bullshit,MAIN) effects as extreme violent ideation

    GUN CONTROL is 100% about the ability to shoot the dissarmed without repurcusion (SOUTHERN KKK DEMOCRATS, FIRST TO GO AGAINST 2ND AMMD TO DISARM BLACK PPL)
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #37
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Welcoming party? Does it really exist?
    the democrats have all ways opperated like a mob, 100 years ago they would meet new immigrants as they left Ellis island, put them in a home, and drag them to the polls to vote in their block (extortion) [Tammany hall]

    republicans party wanted to Grant citizenship to native Americans (democrats GENOCIDED them) LINCOLN (republican) freed slaves.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #38
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    trump is the first president in my lifetime who hasn't been clinton crime mob, Muslim brotherhood Obama (not joking, will bet 5000$ he will be exposed), or bush son of black ops cia ghw bush
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #39
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    HIS PLATFROM IS DRAIN THE SWAMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. this isn't just an empty promise THIS is why he was elected and this is what he's doing


    if u don't consider yourself a democratic partisan than consider this- we live in the age of spin. your anti trump lot includes rich and famous Hollywood (HARVEY WEINSTIEN #METOO), Washington DC (CORRUPT 'SWAMP'), and every mainstreme media outlet (BUZZFEED CLICKBAIT,NYT,WSJ)


    he's anti establishment and a hero to all
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #40
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    anyone at this forum wanna know what's on anthony wieners laptop, remeber how the DNC server was leaked, what about Hillary's PRIVATE server



    just give up if your not going to address my points, its over anikan, I've got the high ground (u will die on this hill)
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #41
    DogManz maks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lud, Midworld
    Posts
    90,366
    when did lonnie morph into an amalgam of cag and stevey
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #42
    Breathe 🌊 Desolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,328
    Mental health is the primary reason these postings occur
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #43
    I hate niggers Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,922
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    when did lonnie morph into an amalgam of cag, plug drugs and stevey
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    458
    I wanna eat where the white folk eat cus I got white on the bottom of my feet
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #45
    R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    7,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    I wanna eat where the white folk eat cus I got white on the bottom of my feet
    girl you know damn well you got bunions and your feet are grey possibly green with kitty litter and lawn cuttings on the pavement
    girls are gay
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    458
    They are?
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #47
    R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    7,417
    prove it
    girls are gay
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #48
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    Mental health is the primary reason these postings occur
    elz started it I'm finishing it
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #49
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    no one will debate me, attack the personality not the ideology because you can't compete
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #50
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    okay so your taking an ANTI 2nd ammendment stance after calling trump people against the constitution.....


    MENTAL HEALTH is the primary reason these shootings occur. BIG PHARMA produces psyc pills to stabilize moods which list the 'side' (bullshit,MAIN) effects as extreme violent ideation

    GUN CONTROL is 100% about the ability to shoot the dissarmed without repurcusion (SOUTHERN KKK DEMOCRATS, FIRST TO GO AGAINST 2ND AMMD TO DISARM BLACK PPL)

    That's ironic, mental health is considered an excuse that everyone understand this cause, but it's not, it's about the social inequality would lead the consequences since the society is not eliminating this cause enough.

    If is non-white person, then media would call "terrorist", you know what I mean. My conclussion it's social inequality brings resentment how they would murder people, no matter for racial purpose or mental health purpose, etc.


    Funny, KKK democrats were fake. Again im not a democrat. Just assuring to Trump supporters must understand Im not a democrat.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    the democrats have all ways opperated like a mob, 100 years ago they would meet new immigrants as they left Ellis island, put them in a home, and drag them to the polls to vote in their block (extortion) [Tammany hall]

    republicans party wanted to Grant citizenship to native Americans (democrats GENOCIDED them) LINCOLN (republican) freed slaves.

    Did you understand this point? it goes irony.




    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    trump is the first president in my lifetime who hasn't been clinton crime mob, Muslim brotherhood Obama (not joking, will bet 5000$ he will be exposed), or bush son of black ops cia ghw bush
    Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien". Unfortunately there is no president who had zero negative traits.




    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    HIS PLATFROM IS DRAIN THE SWAMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. this isn't just an empty promise THIS is why he was elected and this is what he's doing


    if u don't consider yourself a democratic partisan than consider this- we live in the age of spin. your anti trump lot includes rich and famous Hollywood (HARVEY WEINSTIEN #METOO), Washington DC (CORRUPT 'SWAMP'), and every mainstreme media outlet (BUZZFEED CLICKBAIT,NYT,WSJ)


    he's anti establishment and a hero to all

    I don't follow celebrity people since I have no relations with them, I don't care about their opinions since media is looking for attention. I make my own judgments.

    Again, I'm not a democratic partisan, it makes me wonder why Trump supporters have mental issues for failing to understand.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    anyone at this forum wanna know what's on anthony wieners laptop, remeber how the DNC server was leaked, what about Hillary's PRIVATE server



    just give up if your not going to address my points, its over anikan, I've got the high ground (u will die on this hill)

    The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #51
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    That's ironic, mental health is considered an excuse that everyone understand this cause, but it's not, it's about the social inequality would lead the consequences since the society is not eliminating this cause enough.

    If is non-white person, then media would call "terrorist", you know what I mean. My conclussion it's social inequality brings resentment how they would murder people, no matter for racial purpose or mental health purpose, etc.
    mainstream media purposely race baits and that has nothing to do with a majority white nation and demographics of school shooters. they have all been mentally ill persons who've been alienated and many prescribed irresponsibly marketed drugs marked up at rates that are pure extortion. Hussein Obama ensured health insurance and pharma companies had an essential monopoly in the USA in order to siphon its wealth. this is part of the same agenda that engineers the social inequality in order to divide the nation and its ability to effectively elect benevolent politicians

    Funny, KKK democrats were fake. Again im not a democrat. Just assuring to Trump supporters must understand Im not a democrat.
    Abraham Lincoln was a member of the republican party. the original targets of the kkk were republicans while democrats blocked anti lynching legislation.



    Did you understand this point? it goes irony.
    do you understand that its hard for me to understand your broken English?




    Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien". Unfortunately there is no president who had zero negative traits.
    idk this is my point when people cry about anything he's said years before he began campaigning. I'm sure early on he realized he could only get so far in real estate and decided to create the 'trump brand'. if you conflate this with his policy you're grasping at nothing.




    I don't follow celebrity people since I have no relations with them, I don't care about their opinions since media is looking for attention. I make my own judgments.

    Again, I'm not a democratic partisan, it makes me wonder why Trump supporters have mental issues for failing to understand.

    I do understand this to and extent, notice how I have never told you to go back to where you came from? you have to understand to a fault that its assumed from my perspective that you've been manipulated into an anti trump position since you cry about raycism and in my opinion fall victim to division politics. again if trump is a bad guy where is the impeachment?


    The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency.
    division politics. bernie sanders wouldn't have diffused the Korean peninsula, wouldn't have had lowest unemployment in decades. his own party threw him under the bus and he cucked for Hillary, he is compromised weakling. don't complain to me that you didn't like Bernie idc.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #52
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien".
    I'm not sure what your position is but a nation needs secure borders in order to thwart criminal activity (corrupt politicians who lobby against this are part of these syndicates, over 24k sealed inditements are waiting for them)

    The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency
    it was simple for Donald to win, if you look at the dnc leak, emails desribe him as the pied piper candidate who was artifically inflated by the mainstream media [owned by clinton] in order to give her an easy opponent. they underestitmated trump [re_the art of the deal].
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #53
    I hate niggers Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    no one will debate me, attack the personality not the ideology because you can't compete
    That's because everyone is probably scared of you now with all your crazy talk
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #54
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    attack the personality not the ideology
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #55
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    This debate won't change since politics and religion never change since origin of feudalism.

    Trump supporters will receive nothing in return after of Trump's administration since ethical capitalism does not exist because the private companies may hire immigrants whatever they want and they aren't forced to hire national citizens.

    The wall won't solve anything, ICE and Border Patrol excepted they wanted to have something smarter as tracker drones, field sensors, etc. like AEGIS of border than the primitive idea like the outdated wall, I know Trump learned how the wall worked in Israel but that's not supposed to work in the longest border, the smart border it would save a lot of money and I have no problem if they approve this idea, you know Trump is really retarded how he could waste the money and he doesnt even improve the country


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

  26. Collapse Details
     
    #56
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    nobody cares about the national debt or ferderal spending unless it's a partisan issue. there is an immense amount of wealth which is basically embezzled from our nation due to over regulation. government tends to allow issues to occur in order to justify its expansion of powers, this is antithetical to the vision of constrained government that our founding fathers had in mind when they penned the declaration of independence, articles of confederation, and ultimately the constitution.

    until all viral legislation that allows businesses to effectively have monopolies is removed, the people cannot effectively hold these corporations accountable.

    if your arguing for some idyllic if socialist overhaul or commie revolution, you should just say it flat out.

    meanwhile we have the lowest unemployment in decades (real captitalism, for each new regulation two old regulations must be removed, thank you trump) and he's denuclearized the Korean peninsula (today's article is fake news).

    debate my point- the govt has been infiltrated by a mob since Kennedy was assassinated.
    Last edited by Lina Goldberg; 6 Days Ago at 09:40 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  27. Collapse Details
     
    #57
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    keep in mind- checks and balances
    Reply With Quote
     

  28. Collapse Details
     
    #58
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    nobody cares about the national debt or ferderal spending unless it's a partisan issue. there is an immense amount of wealth which is basically embezzled from our nation due to over regulation. government tends to allow issues to occur in order to justify its expansion of powers, this is antithetical to the vision of constrained government that our founding fathers had in mind when they penned the declaration of independence, articles of confederation, and ultimately the constitution.

    until all viral legislation that allows businesses to effectively have monopolies is removed, the people cannot effectively hold these corporations accountable.

    if your arguing for some idyllic if socialist overhaul or commie revolution, you should just say it flat out.

    meanwhile we have the lowest unemployment in decades (real captitalism, for each new regulation two old regulations must be removed, thank you trump) and he's denuclearized the Korean peninsula (today's article is fake news).

    debate my point- the govt has been infiltrated by a mob since Kennedy was assassinated.

    Maybe if I could say "Again", then Im not a commie, a lot of young people were stubborn because they had no idea how communism works.


    Would you mind what are 2 old regulations?

    Trump never denuclearized neither he deserves a nobel prize, it had a rumor they collapsed nuclear complex inside of mountain and everything is ruined, the leader of North Korea decides to give up and make a reunion with south korea to repair the things.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

  29. Collapse Details
     
    #59
    Senior Member Lina Goldberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Maybe if I could say "Again", then Im not a commie, a lot of young people were stubborn because they had no idea how communism works.
    sorry to assume your flavor of anti capitalist dogma. hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?

    Would you mind what are 2 old regulations?
    I was wrong it's not 2:1 it's 22:1 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-deregulation/

    Trump never denuclearized neither he deserves a nobel prize, it had a rumor they collapsed nuclear complex inside of mountain and everything is ruined, the leader of North Korea decides to give up and make a reunion with south korea to repair the things.
    yes I believe the launch silos were collapsing. trump negotiated the release of the 3 prisoners after putting pressure on nk unlike any president before him. notice he never instigated but always one upped any empty threat from nk. by the way did you notice bill Clinton's nk nuclear deal was just as bad as Obama's with Iran? holding the world hostage with nuclear war? this is bigger than some peace prize.
    Reply With Quote
     

  30. Collapse Details
     
    #60
    Senior Member juji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    sorry to assume your flavor of anti capitalist dogma. hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?



    I was wrong it's not 2:1 it's 22:1 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-deregulation/



    yes I believe the launch silos were collapsing. trump negotiated the release of the 3 prisoners after putting pressure on nk unlike any president before him. notice he never instigated but always one upped any empty threat from nk. by the way did you notice bill Clinton's nk nuclear deal was just as bad as Obama's with Iran? holding the world hostage with nuclear war? this is bigger than some peace prize.


    I hate to type with "Again" how you assume me as anti-capitalist dogma, you're totally wrong, Trump supporters always assume the people with pre-judgements. I sell my software things and my services online.


    You sent me a link, I see a lot of text make no sense but one title "We will get rid of the redundancy and duplication that wastes your time and your money." how did it improve the employment? it's not clear to me.


    Come on, you believe the launch silos were collapsing was never meant how Trump denuclearized it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics
    Reply With Quote
     

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •