Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    wow yall are total fags lol

2. Collapse Details

Also lol look at this: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3993056

He's a professional lawyer and its website he can offer with spanish language. After of his threat, he is getting a lot of 1'd votes in his firm and he's a Trump supporter according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Schlossberg donated $500 to the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

R.i.p. Garfield 1986-2016 Garfield's Avatar
    just pooping in to remind elz that ellen page is a lesbian

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    just pooping in to remind elz that ellen page is a lesbian
    youre trash for knowing celebrity people

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    I hate to type with "Again" how you assume me as anti-capitalist dogma, you're totally wrong, Trump supporters always assume the people with pre-judgements. I sell my software things and my services online.
    stop crying I'm just poking at you for fun... and you won't adknowledge many of the points I'm making so let me clarify for you 'AGAIN'

You sent me a link, I see a lot of text make no sense but one title "We will get rid of the redundancy and duplication that wastes your time and your money." how did it improve the employment? it's not clear to me.
    whats so hard to understand? regulation is burdensome on business in America, most of it is ment to keep independent small businessmen [such as your self I'm now learning] from being able to compete with the same corporations that move their plants to foreign soil to avoid the high taxes the little guy can't avoid. in addition to this dergulatory initiative Donald trump has cut the corporate tax rates. many people cry he is giving kickbacks to greedy guys but when business is brought back states side paying 21% taxes of anything is more than 35% of nothing. Donald trump knows business and the jobs are back . who gets credit? Obama? god? I think it's clear Donald trump has proven to corporations that he will facilitate a healthy environment for business . do I really need to explain more in depth?

Come on, you believe the launch silos were collapsing was never meant how Trump denuclearized it.
    just imagine what the world would look like if hillary was president. she would have let nk completely fall apart, leaving all the north Koreans to starve at the feet of a rouge nuclear puppet. not only has trump applied pressure on china, he's stregthened relations with them and India too. I would say as leader of the free world trump has done a great job diffusing the nk peninsula. he's set in motion a humane and peacefully negotiation process to a war that has been in stalemate for half a century . who do you want to credit? Obama? god? I think it's clear that trump doesn't care about this peace prize, hes working with good acting generals and other white hats from NSA to secure a peaceful future.

6. Collapse Details

Also lol look at this: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3993056

He's a professional lawyer and its website he can offer with spanish language. After of his threat, he is getting a lot of 1'd votes in his firm and he's a Trump supporter according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Schlossberg donated $500 to the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.
    I really don't care about your cherry picked articles from a pool of anti trump main stream news outlets. when you reduce the trump supporter to a one dimmensional character you are using propaganda techniques that I can easily rebuke every time. so when trumps black male fan base doubled it was because of some raycism? http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/re...s-in-one-week/ blame the race baiting mainstream media with the anti trump bais (that's apart of your lot elz when you paint all trump people as raycist your are defending the same people who cultivate a negative environment)

example: I'm a trump supporter who isn't racist. I would like to walk away from this as proof of 'the one okay trump supporter' in order to defeat this raycism you try to smear all over the Americans who voted for a man who delivered on his campaign promises unlike any before him.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    wow yall are total fags lol

9. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Uhh
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

10. Collapse Details

really elz, you're just gonna yield to me?

11. Collapse Details

fact is trump has turned the US and the mainstream press into this forum, a nonstop vitriolic drama factory full of petty fighting and passive aggressive sniping, and I love him for it. I can't wait to see how much it's ramped up after the midterms when someone inevitably files impeachment proceedings. let the games begin are you not entertained lets get ready to rumble

12. Collapse Details

Politically though he's a bigger authoritarian than even Sanders, he actually buys into the whole 'god emporer' thing, and since the incumbant president drives their party's policy we essentially no longer have a small government party in this country welcome to 20 years or so of expanded federal powers higher taxes and degradation of states' rights

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    fact is trump has turned the US and the mainstream press into this forum, a nonstop vitriolic drama factory full of petty fighting and passive aggressive sniping, and I love him for it. I can't wait to see how much it's ramped up after the midterms when someone inevitably files impeachment proceedings. let the games begin are you not entertained lets get ready to rumble
    this is the greatest time to be alive, so entertaining! remeber you can impeach but you can't remove without a conviction. btw I'm not sure what he's going to be indited for seeing how the Russian collusion investigation(s) are coming to a close, stormy Daniels thing is a nothing burger, and the oig report that is before congress has reported that under Obamas admin the trump campaign was wiretapped and at least one mole was groomed and planted into the trump campaign. 'bigger scandal than watergate' or at least that what's rumored.

14. Collapse Details

Politically though he's a bigger authoritarian than even Sanders, he actually buys into the whole 'god emporer' thing, and since the incumbant president drives their party's policy we essentially no longer have a small government party in this country welcome to 20 years or so of expanded federal powers higher taxes and degradation of states' rights
    hey that might be your opinion but I don't believe you can really say this so defintively when both parties are in the midst of a paradigm shift. the midterms will be hell but who knows all the 'neo' in neocons and neolibs could be ousted and either party could take a populist stance.

15. Collapse Details

really elz, you're just gonna yield to me?
    elz I hope you reply, don't let your 'friends' call us fags and tell you what you can talk about and who you can talk to. this forum is dead- they can deal with it.

16. Collapse Details

elz I hope you reply, don't let your 'friends' call us fags and tell you what you can talk about and who you can talk to. this forum is dead- they can deal with it.
    I was busy yesterday, anyway I read some article Trump said MS-13 are animals, I agreed with him but he mentioned a word: "immigrants", seriously he needs to stop saying "immigrants" like China that's why he's an idiot since the media can manipulate his speech then turned into "immigrants are animals" now the world knows what Trump said.

17. Collapse Details

Someone is trying to dethrone stevey as the craziest person here

18. Collapse Details

how can trump be an idiot if anything he said is spun by the media? have you failed to notice how desperate the largest media outlets have been to portray him in a negative light? its not just for click bait- what do you think their real agenda is?

do you know who Candice Owens is?(kanye west likes the way she thinks tweet) She accuses Joe Bernstein [buzzfeed] of contacting her former college classmates and threatening to expose them as 'anti abortion right wing radicals' if they don't share info on Candice Owens

im waiting for the oig report on the clinton email probe to released to the public. should be soon https://www.bing.com/search?q=immigr...mals&FORM=AWRE look at how many outlets take trumps animal quote out of context in the headline. this and they way 'journalists' like joe Bernstein operate is evidence to me they are more than clickbaiting people, they are trying to cover for a huge scandal about to break.

19. Collapse Details

if you think trumps been "fun" so far...

20. Collapse Details

hey that might be your opinion but I don't believe you can really say this so defintively when both parties are in the midst of a paradigm shift. the midterms will be hell but who knows all the 'neo' in neocons and neolibs could be ousted and either party could take a populist stance.
    the last 3 presidents have made it their life's work to increase the power of the office of president and if the next guy dials back any of it, even a little, I will eat my hat.

21. Collapse Details

how can trump be an idiot if anything he said is spun by the media? have you failed to notice how desperate the largest media outlets have been to portray him in a negative light? its not just for click bait- what do you think their real agenda is?

do you know who Candice Owens is?(kanye west likes the way she thinks tweet) She accuses Joe Bernstein [buzzfeed] of contacting her former college classmates and threatening to expose them as 'anti abortion right wing radicals' if they don't share info on Candice Owens

im waiting for the oig report on the clinton email probe to released to the public. should be soon https://www.bing.com/search?q=immigr...mals&FORM=AWRE look at how many outlets take trumps animal quote out of context in the headline. this and they way 'journalists' like joe Bernstein operate is evidence to me they are more than clickbaiting people, they are trying to cover for a huge scandal about to break.
    I don't need the press to tell me trump's a dipshit, I've read his twitter

22. Collapse Details

Again... this is last time I've wrote this word.

I'm aware how the mainstream media is used to manipulate the facts what the authors did not really mean their facts, at the end the attention is for business.

You need to agree why Trump is an idiot since he doesn't know the consequences what he is trying to say, if he brings forbidden words then he's an idiot after all, also his brain is full of shit since he has experience as center of attention for TV.

23. Collapse Details

I don't need the press to tell me trump's a dipshit, I've read his twitter
    i want to talk about this, what makes you think he's a 'dipshit'? you can't only attack his personality, it represents how hes perceived but it doesn't represent his actions. what has he done so far that you haven't been in favor of? Jerusalem embassy move? bombs in Syria?

24. Collapse Details

Trump is a murderer, killed 52 palestinians for moving the embassy to Jerusalem as his "promise" that the another presidents would not approve this idea.

25. Collapse Details

You need to agree why Trump is an idiot since he doesn't know the consequences what he is trying to say, if he brings forbidden words then he's an idiot after all, also his brain is full of shit since he has experience as center of attention for TV.
    how couldn't he know? 'AGAIN' you can't just attack the way he speaks or his personality. i agree perception can 'trump' reality in the sense that the nation could consider him an idiot but the MAGA people who elected him LIKE the way he speaks. compared to Hussein obama who couldnt speak without a teleprompter, Donald Trump sound more sincere and his trump larger than life brand successfully worked for him.

btw all my grandparents were from NYC. Donald Trump is from the same generation. Anyone who thinks he speaks like an idiot can fuck themselves because thats just how people from NYC spoke lmfaoooooo

26. Collapse Details

Trump is a murderer, killed 52 palestinians for moving the embassy to Jerusalem as his "promise" that the another presidents would not approve this idea.
    did trump kill them or did he tangentially kill them with this decision?

27. Collapse Details

how couldn't he know? 'AGAIN' you can't just attack the way he speaks or his personality. i agree perception can 'trump' reality in the sense that the nation could consider him an idiot but the MAGA people who elected him LIKE the way he speaks. compared to Hussein obama who couldnt speak without a teleprompter, Donald Trump sound more sincere and his trump larger than life brand successfully worked for him.

btw all my grandparents were from NYC. Donald Trump is from the same generation. Anyone who thinks he speaks like an idiot can fuck themselves because thats just how people from NYC spoke lmfaoooooo

Why don't you take a seat over my groin and lets read articles on my front of monitor?

28. Collapse Details

what you don't want to debate any more?

29. Collapse Details

did trump kill them or did he tangentially kill them with this decision?
    His order to israeli prime minister then prime minister edicts an order to all israeli gov workers, then palestinian riot is now coming... aftermath, the hebrew soldiers say: "Im'just following the orders"

What's the root of problems? it was Trump's order

30. Collapse Details

His order to israeli prime minister then prime minister edicts an order to all israeli gov workers, then palestinian riot is now coming... aftermath, the hebrew soldiers say: "Im'just following the orders"

What's the root of problems? it was Trump's order

so it was tangential and Israel is yet again responsible for having open air ghettos and committing crimes against humanity. nice try but you can't pin the Israel Palestine conflict on trump, they have been pulling that shit for decades.
    Last edited by Lina Goldberg; 05-18-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Thread Information