Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    I hate plastic surgery 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    why are there all these things to make women better physically except it makes them way worse unlike makeup which actually can be nice but why all that instead of women just getting a fucking personality

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I've swiped hundreds of girls not one of them took a single picture without makeup and 99.99% of the pics are even further optimized by software I saw one girl who took a pic with the auto pretty bullshit in phones and one without and literally she didn't look like the same person at all face or weight

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I had one free swipe right left for one fo the apps and I was literally gong to use it on a hot tranny but idk if they had their dick or not I wish that was something that was filled out in the profiles ya know I'm almost glad it didn't work not even grindr lets you specifally choose chicks with dicks wher'es the app for that

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've swiped hundreds of girls not one of them took a single picture without makeup and 99.99% of the pics are even further optimized by software I saw one girl who took a pic with the auto pretty bullshit in phones and one without and literally she didn't look like the same person at all face or weight
    Surely no girl would like a face of steveyos (with greasy hair and filthy beard)

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    fat tub fag

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you'll notice elz had to include if I didn't shower, because if I'm clean, unlike him, I actually look human lol

7. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    that's how it goes for every single thing these people talk about I'm better looking and better at computers so I would just be like you can do it buddy I hope you get that girl or trap but I'm not angry at life ya know elz's lash out there was just him being mad at his deformed face :/

Thread Information