Reply To Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

get a mac

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I actually have to go through a old school moment right now nad it's distressing me I have to restart my computer to install the dolby 7.1 surround there's no way around it, and it's making me cringe thinking about how you guys probably restart your computers all the time for old outdated shit like this, I feel like you're all amish after today lmfao I'm going to mute ron and fez while my computer is restarting in honor of you elz I'll keep the headphones on but turned off so I can't hear anything at all in honor of my good friend elz who one day will get better

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    get a mac

I can't downgrade my life like that, but I'm more than ready to switch to linux/steam os if they can equal dx12's graphics and also of course actually get games lol I actually considered switching even though the graphics wouldn't be as good just because windows 10 is that fucking horrible bill gates really needs to just come back for like six months or something and fix this garbage trash but there's still no games for linux hopefully steam os changes that how does steam os even work right now did the people who buy the steam boxes get a special version that can run windows games lol wtf

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you know my shit just started making money it has a cooldown but now wha'ts great is http://koinme.com/?affili=1RQNJF-k1y just got updated last month so rather than it automatically playing videos all day then when you wake up the nextmorning you click play again, now you don't even make a single click, when it runs ou tof videos it auto refreshes itself every 15 minutes, I haven't touched it it's just fucking literally making me money in my other monitor 24/7 it's fucking ASWESOME

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    but, if you restart your pc whiel it's on cooldown, it'll say offers not available right now and you have to wait like before, so actually oh shit now that I think of I WANT to restart while there's videos oh yeah doyyyyyyyy this is a good thing lmao ok restarting brb

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    in all seriousness I could also cum at the fact my second monitor which I don't use is running silent videos automatically and making me money and you guys in your minds think I'm filling out surveys and shit so you don't use it, I just I can't explain how fucking funny it is to me how stupid you all are lol seriously I love my fucking brain I love what I've become I feel so bad for all of you but I get to laugh at it and not be it ya know

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't downgrade my life like that, but I'm more than ready to switch to linux/steam os if they can equal dx12's graphics and also of course actually get games lol I actually considered switching even though the graphics wouldn't be as good just because windows 10 is that fucking horrible bill gates really needs to just come back for like six months or something and fix this garbage trash but there's still no games for linux hopefully steam os changes that how does steam os even work right now did the people who buy the steam boxes get a special version that can run windows games lol wtf
    Vulkan is better than DX12 which is available for all platforms like linux, besides windows only uses dx12 unfortunately is not better than dx12, take a look at this:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/11223...k-api-overhead

There a lot of games for Linux which are based for Android.

Ubisoft games only work for consoles, besides PC version is windows only due to demanding and it's shit.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

My bet sets $ 5000 when Steffies will refuse to admit "Vulkan is better than DX12"

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

sorry but until vulkan and linux get good games I can't use them, but I'm not a close minded weirdo like you guys so I'll gladly use whatever, I don't know why I would give a fucking shit about vulkan or dx12 being better, I'm not autistic, why would I choose the side of either person when I could do better, I'm not trying to live a slave life like you I'd rather make my own stuff than care about someone else's stuff, I don' tknow why you can't understand that lol

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    here's what's great about you though, that chart is comparing shitty games on vulkan to real games that use dx12, I don't know if there'd be a huge difference if vulkan was actually in games that had current graphics, you're kinda projecting right now you favor one over the other when I couldn't care less, and hilariously you choose the one that is benchmarked using android games, I wonder why it has better results lol

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    steve "steffies" yelle of coventry rhode island

12. Collapse Details

You really need a lot of help. I'm not trying to be mean, but its scary how you carry on about this random shit for no apparent reason

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh look commentary on me by someone I wasn't talking to or about, they're sane for sure haha

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I mean he coulda just ignored the thread if he didn't wanna read it, he didn't have to reply, but the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage takes over lol

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    btw here's a post somneone would make who wasn't an angry insane person:

hey steveyos fuck yeah nice job you saved money and did their suggestion in 100% less steps fuck microsoft high five bro

you guys are this:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I HAVE TO GET MAD AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

lol

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    You really need a lot of help. I'm not trying to be mean, but its scary how you carry on about this random shit for no apparent reason
    Steffies doesn't need a help, he likes to keep his unstable mental health after all

17. Collapse Details

stevey's really good at computers, that's why he breaks windows all the time and has to reinstall

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    stevey's really good at computers, that's why he breaks windows all the time and has to reinstall
    i've wondered about this internally....my work computer has never crashed to the point where people have had to reinstall windows on it. not to mention the countless PCs i've had.

i wonder if it rages incelyos that i post on a macbookpro more expensive than any stupid gaming rig he bases his entire self-worth on and that i've "wasted" money to just watch videos and browse the web on my laptop.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Steffies doesn't need a help, he likes to keep his unstable mental health after all
    Whenever he finds a new girl to obsess over he starts this nonsense up. He needs to be locked away for life

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cams Purple Lambo View Post
    i've wondered about this internally....my work computer has never crashed to the point where people have had to reinstall windows on it. not to mention the countless PCs i've had.

i wonder if it rages incelyos that i post on a macbookpro more expensive than any stupid gaming rig he bases his entire self-worth on and that i've "wasted" money to just watch videos and browse the web on my laptop.
    He constantly installs shit like wndowblinds and other stupid shit that fucks with the registry and he doesn't know how to fix it other than to reinstall windows each time

21. Collapse Details

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    holy shit lmfao you guys are fucking pissed wow

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I want more posts like those keep a longer conversation about me going this is my favorite type of shit I picture you all as old jewish yentas gossiping hahahahahahaha

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

oh I just hate that damned steffies goutmaster

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    He constantly installs shit like wndowblinds and other stupid shit that fucks with the registry and he doesn't know how to fix it other than to reinstall windows each time
    Haha I remember steffies got frustrated after of fucking up windowsblind and ended up with black colour interface without text

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    GAF

27. Collapse Details

stevey is just about the stupidest human being on earth

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    if I was any dumber I'd need a person to tell me how to handle my fellings!

29. Collapse Details

yeah just look where you are at life and how many healthy relationships you have, you clearly don't need any sort of help

30. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    gino's

Thread Information