Thread: maks...

Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    maks... 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    maks would get destroyed here, worse than that cody guy did. maks is inherently pathetic, unattractive, and without much going on in his life. look at his eyes in his 1 existing picture - the computer reflection overtakes his eyes. it's a showing of how enveloped he is with internet life. online, he has "power" because he can run some script or tell someone to kill them self. if they respond he's protected because he's the great maks, owner of 1,000,000 message board posts! offline... well, there is no use in offline maks. not worth the effort to even describe offline maks. he knows he's in danger here which is why, despite his internet addiction, he keeps this place at arms reach. he has numerous times used the line "well i was gonna post here but..." because it's obviously on his mind but has been deemed not worth the risk. he's built his little internet persona and has no need to risk being exposed here on a site that has a track record of bringing the realness outta folks.

fuck maks.

2. Collapse Details

hell yeah

3. Collapse Details

Nova doggy
    king steveyos
    dad has issues but so do u

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    marks is just as big a fucking nerd loser fag as the rest of you except he figured out if rather than get mad at the dumb shit you all say if he started saying it himself it would make other people mad, it was a very simple small tiny evolution but it put him above the rest of you even though he's not really at all, that's why he's trolling this forum and lizard forums and not forums where the users aren't just as shit as him lol

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and I'm actually glad he goes to therapy, the rest of you really fucking need it too especially people on the marco jack pat level holy shit some people are not born with a full brain haha

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    and it is really funny seeing people take him this seriously like right now I'm cheering for him for getting this reaction how fucking horrible is your life that you're getting trolled by a coke addicted jay and bob gathering roleplayer two plays team fortress 2 in 2018

7. Collapse Details

4x rage combo

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    4x rage combo

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

9. Collapse Details

happy father's day steve

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hell yeah

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I complimented the guy and he's so raged he can't take a damn compliment, thats' why I find it so funny when anybody gets trolled by him lmao

12. Collapse Details

look at this guy, seething with rage I'll bet his hands are shaking so much he can't open his frozen pizza I really am the god troll it's about time you guys figured that out I can rage you 999999999999999x more than anyone else one time I even raged my mom and my sister so much they klicked me out of their houses have any of you ever trolled yourselves into homelessmness I didn't think so it's because you suck and I'm great

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    look at this guy, seething with rage I'll bet his hands are shaking so much he can't open his frozen pizza I really am the god troll it's about time you guys figured that out I can rage you 999999999999999x more than anyone else one time I even raged my mom and my sister so much they klicked me out of their houses have any of you ever trolled yourselves into homelessmness I didn't think so it's because you suck and I'm great
    hell yeah

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    no not hell yeah, he's projecting, looking dumb in front of these people who are now gonna see how he's just one of them, and things are going to go badly, and he's going to end up back on te fucking coke, and ugh you crazy people are so difficult anything randomly sets you off

15. Collapse Details

you are so good at computers

16. Collapse Details

Marquis
    king steveyos
    Steven is only Good at JO and being jealous of real people having real lives while he rots reclused in Woodside apartments room 215 Ward of the state

17. Collapse Details

hell yeah

18. Collapse Details

Why are those supermeana people so mean

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you are so good at computers

Thread Information