1. Collapse Details
    I spent $1,320 dollars of other people's money on the Steam summer sale 
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    I lost my disability a few months ago and my mother and family wouldn't let me live with them. So I had to find a job. I panicked and went to every store of any kind in my town, giving them my really shitty resume with absolutely nothing in it. I did my best during all of this. I shaved and cut my hair and washed every day and put on plain color t-shirts with no sweat marks on them and jeans which didn't end between my knees and ankles and I wore a hat because I didn't know how to do my hair. I managed to find a job at The Bath Splash Showroom off of Freeway Drive. Full-time! Job's pretty chill. No one here knows me. So, it's like a second beginning. It's different from school where everyone hated me, including the teachers. Well except for the guy who got me thrown out of school, who I took the fall for. But, that's another story, oh boy. Generally, I just talk with the coworkers the best I can and do my best to be nice. I try not to creep on any girl who bothers to talk to me, so I don't scare them off. Every time I'm awkward, I just own it instead of getting defensive. Anyway, a year of this goes on and during Christmas, there's a store Christmas dinner. So, I go, because why not? I'm not hated by these people. As the night goes on, I realize that I am not excluded or the butt of everyone's jokes. My coworkers like me. My mom and sister and evn my grandmother are proud I have a full-time job. I feel like I have my shit together. I don't focus on feeling sorry for myself and my aches and pains. You know, I used to think I couldn't work because I couldn't hold an xbox controller for more than 15 minutes. I think I've started the slow climb to being a real human being. Wish me luck. My life is better than yours.

2. Collapse Details

Odd I mentioned the street shitter and he suddenly appears

3. Collapse Details

Did that one kid ever pay back that $50 yet

4. Collapse Details

what do you mean other people's money tho

5. Collapse Details

money that isnt his...

6. Collapse Details

if only any of this was true

7. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    I'm proud of you sid
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    I'm proud of you sid
    You old busy body

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Poopalew View Post
    You old busy body
    Brutal own

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    money that isnt his...
    yeah but is he saying he stole it online somehow?

11. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    I lost my disability a few months ago and my mother and family wouldn't let me live with them. So I had to find a job. I panicked and went to every store of any kind in my town, giving them my really shitty resume with absolutely nothing in it. I did my best during all of this. I shaved and cut my hair and washed every day and put on plain color t-shirts with no sweat marks on them and jeans which didn't end between my knees and ankles and I wore a hat because I didn't know how to do my hair. I managed to find a job at The Bath Splash Showroom off of Freeway Drive. Full-time! Job's pretty chill. No one here knows me. So, it's like a second beginning. It's different from school where everyone hated me, including the teachers. Well except for the guy who got me thrown out of school, who I took the fall for. But, that's another story, oh boy. Generally, I just talk with the coworkers the best I can and do my best to be nice. I try not to creep on any girl who bothers to talk to me, so I don't scare them off. Every time I'm awkward, I just own it instead of getting defensive. Anyway, a year of this goes on and during Christmas, there's a store Christmas dinner. So, I go, because why not? I'm not hated by these people. As the night goes on, I realize that I am not excluded or the butt of everyone's jokes. My coworkers like me. My mom and sister and evn my grandmother are proud I have a full-time job. I feel like I have my shit together. I don't focus on feeling sorry for myself and my aches and pains. You know, I used to think I couldn't work because I couldn't hold an xbox controller for more than 15 minutes. I think I've started the slow climb to being a real human being. Wish me luck. My life is better than yours.
    Stevey is that u?
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

12. Collapse Details

this was my wish for stevey last year, at about the same time of year. i hope you embrace this chance to become a real human being.

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post

13. Collapse Details

maybe this happened to Stevey and he's gone offline, while he's getting his life together

14. Collapse Details

Doubtfully

Try to think why he was walking in the freeway

15. Collapse Details

Samantha and Sandra Yelle are the smartest women because of their decision for kicking out steffies, I appreciate them for their efforts.

16. Collapse Details

Why was he kicked out?
    Being creep
    Lazy
    Nasty
    Stink
    Greasy gamer
    Never got first job
    Potential future sex offender

Thread Information