Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    Symbolism has always been a major part of mankind, pretending like the flag is just a meaningless cloth is like saying the statue of liberty is just a hunk of metal.
    burning the flag has no real world consequences outside of hurt feelings, stop thinking like a child.

2. Collapse Details

Okay so your just being an alarmist becuase of trump derangement syndrome. Where's the anti flag burning bill/E.O.? It's been a decade since the flag desecration ammendment was before the Senate. That was back in the biblethumping days of bush.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    burning the flag has no real world consequences outside of hurt feelings, stop thinking like a child.
    Tell that to the past 10 thousand years of humanity

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    It inspires and energizes the agents of abusive foreign powers in our nation to tear down law and order (antifa)

5. Collapse Details

people have the right to burn the flag if they want to, but it doesnt make them any less of a faggot

6. Collapse Details

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands
    But hey that's just me and a bunch of other human beings who won't deny the importance of symbolism throughout all of humanity.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    people have the right to burn the flag if they want to, but it doesnt make them any less of a faggot
    Let the record show that I don't think people should be thrown in jail for getting muddy while wearing a red white and blue tee shirt or for using a red white and blue napkin.

8. Collapse Details

why do flag burners live here if they hate it so much. tbey should be sent to countries where they real oppression.

9. Collapse Details

No one in their right mind including elz and marks wants to desecrate the flag, they're just being trump derrangment alarmist becuase we're debating on a gay nigger forum lol

Marks is a really cool and edgy guy who prides himself on convincing people to kill themselves and elz is just his cocksucking stooge.

10. Collapse Details

No one in their right mind including elz and marks wants to desecrate the flag, they're just being trump derrangment alarmist becuase we're debating on a gay nigger forum lol

Marks is a really cool and edgy guy who prides himself on convincing people to kill themselves and elz is just his cocksucking stooge.
    sounds accurate.

11. Collapse Details

hes also really proud of spamming caturday threads with pictures of tortured animals

12. Collapse Details

hes also really proud of spamming caturday threads with pictures of tortured animals
    Evidence of a tortured soul in search of catharsis, may he find peace.

13. Collapse Details

Evidence of a tortured soul in search of catharsis, may he find peace.

Evidence?

14. Collapse Details

On a side note, ruby and tek claimed they would abuse animals on their podcast becuase they aren't fake edgy- which never came to fruition, and I'm pretty sure ruby loves sharing his bed with his kitty and having a pleasant nap lolol

15. Collapse Details

marks actuallt went insane on me for refusing to attack and torment lisa and stevie last year and wanting to actually try at being a nice person.

16. Collapse Details

then he tells me what a good person he is because of all his charity work or whatever.

17. Collapse Details

Although I think tek has helped people who have overdosed suffocate in public bathroom stalls (edyg + arguably a great service to society)

18. Collapse Details

i dont know about that and i hope its not true.

19. Collapse Details

marks actuallt went insane on me for refusing to attack and torment lisa and stevie last year and wanting to actually try at being a nice person.
    Nazi larping builds character, you don't have to be an ethnonationalist to be inspired by people like the golden one or varg lmao

20. Collapse Details

Nazi larping builds character, you don't have to be an ethnonationalist to be inspired by people like the golden one or varg lmao
    varg triggers my asmr. he is such a sweetie too and responds and likes my comments on his channel. you would of never guessed he fucking he fucking stabbed a guy to death

21. Collapse Details

Varg isn't perfect but he sure is inspiring. I own all his books!

22. Collapse Details

23. Collapse Details

i dont support an ethnostate because i wouldnt want to throw out legal nonwhite residents from their homes but i do support halting immigration and being a little more selective. all we do is bring in brown skinned people who havw nothing to offer except slave labor

24. Collapse Details

i dont support an ethnostate because i wouldnt want to throw out legal nonwhite residents from their homes but i do support halting immigration and being a little more selective. all we do is bring in brown skinned people who havw nothing to offer except slave labor
    I would understand this sentiment if you had any type of transferable skills, but really a HS grad and a Waffle House cook or whatever saying that migrants who do agriculture work or are pretty skilled at construction are “unskilled?” just fucking lmao.

if 3/4 of those migrants grew up with your family in Santa Monica or whatever they would have a better job then you right now.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cams Purple Lambo View Post
    I would understand this sentiment if you had any type of transferable skills, but really a HS grad and a Waffle House cook or whatever saying that migrants who do agriculture work or are pretty skilled at construction are “unskilled?” just fucking lmao.

if 3/4 of those migrants grew up with your family in Santa Monica or whatever they would have a better job then you right now.
    well im not actually an immigrant and have spent several generations living here. i aslo provide home and food for someone who does have skills and contributes to society so theres that

26. Collapse Details

To also be honest many of the illegal immigrants who work at meat packing plants etc... contribute more to this country than you as well as they have to pay into SS (at higher wage rates then you), but are not elligible for any welfare benefits due to immigration status.

27. Collapse Details

i also dont contitubute to violent crime and illegal activity like migrants are prone to do

28. Collapse Details

I support the desire of ethnocentric nations to retain their ethinic identity if that's their desire (euro migrant crisis) but yeah our nation was founded on the basis that we would be moving away from the traditional authoritarian governments of Europe.

29. Collapse Details

any work that a migrant does can easily be done better by machines lol

30. Collapse Details

well im not actually an immigrant and have spent several generations living here. i aslo provide home and food for someone who does have skills and contributes to society so theres that
    How can one person “spend many generations” in the same country? Physically impossible.

Thread Information