Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    have you found anything better than bluemail and aquamail 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you guys are pretty autistic, why's it so hard to find an app that sorts by sender? do you guys do google's suggested method of literally running a search for every email address to see them all by that user lol oh man every time I see that when I see a thread asking for a sort by sender app it makes my chest hurt lol

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I forget which does what since they've got the same name but one of these sorts by sender and the other groups emails from senders into clusters so after a week of humble emails of shitty autistic 2d games you guys would play I can just delete the cluster wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy are you people so braindead and zombified and letting companies like google who suck run the world

3. Collapse Details

every mail client can sort by sender dipshit

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I wanna know how you get gmail.com and the gmail app to sort by sender, I wanan know how you get the outlook app to sort by sender, I wanna know how you get blackberry hub to sort by sender, I wanna know how you got the handful of other email clients I installed real quick to test and can't remember their names how you got them to sort by sender, thank you

5. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    really just the gmail app is all I need to know since it's permanmtly installed and android only has 10mb of space total also you might wanna tell the entire internet about this because nobody else knows the gmail app can sort by sender you literaly might be able to get rich off being the only person on earth who knows how to do it

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    not just gmail but 10+ email apps you're sitting on a literal platinum mine of knowledge being the only person on earth who knows how to sort every app by sender, you gotta capitalize on this shit bro

7. Collapse Details

marco polio
    king steveyos
    stfu niggr

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    rude

9. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post