1. Collapse Details
    trump is the best president for incels 
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Donald Trump is a man who can get any woman he wants, being a billionaire, and an ultra alpha male chad. Trump is not manipulated by a bunch of fat ugly bull dyke feminists. Get rekt females, Your abortions are going away, your free health care is going away, your do- nothing government jobs are going away, and now we shall really see if you females can do everything a man can do without state sponsorship.

I believe that trumps banter about women actually helped his campaign. He said something about “grabbing their pussy”, and all the feminists cried sexism and misogyny. Lets face it, all these same females really yearn for a man (chad) like trump to grab their pussy, if they could exercise their hypergamy and monkey branch up to the level of Donald Trump, they would in a heartbeat.

We all know that they were secretly turned on by this comment and that is why trump got 53% of the female white vote. This is a perfect example of why you cannot believe anything a woman says.

One of my favorite trump moments was when a female in the crowd asked him what he is going to do about the pay gap between men and women. Trump responded “when women do equal work, they will get equal pay
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

2. Collapse Details

Lol true

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

I knew perpetrators are incels because they were supporting Trump

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    I knew perpetrators are incels because they were supporting Trump
    We meet Gloria engaged in etching delicate decorations onto a plate and Franco who is busy turning ornaments on a lathe.

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

https://www.facebook.com/Christine.Marks.01

Ramen is still obsessed with Trump

Thread Information