Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    Just listened to the bird sound, sounds like a fan bearing experiencing friction. Motherboard would probably slow down performance (mhz on cpu and gpu) to save face on high temps.
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

3. Collapse Details

Elz no one wants to see your setup
    *call centre crew*

4. Collapse Details

Are you mad because you wont admit your pc is dirty? Thats reason why it increases temperature may overheat the hardware for blocking vent

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Are you mad because you wont admit your pc is dirty? Thats reason why it increases temperature may overheat the hardware for blocking vent
    6 fan setup with positive air flow does not allow dust to settle inside the case. Air is constantly squeezing out of all the cracks. Its fine thank you for caring
    *call centre crew*

6. Collapse Details

That's what steffies computer would look like if he didn't have to open it each day to work on it

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    6 fan setup with positive air flow does not allow dust to settle inside the case. Air is constantly squeezing out of all the cracks. Its fine thank you for caring
    Air flow is a lie, it catches dirt like natural until you have to install dust filter.

Besides you need to know about PSU must have label which contains like 80 plus as power efficency, for example bronze, silver and gold. I've mantained my old pc in Mexico since 2012 and never died during 6 years, everything is faster like a mac computer.

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy <3 View Post
    That's what steffies computer would look like if he didn't have to open it each day to work on it
    Suprisingly it's still running.

9. Collapse Details

The Free White Ethnostate of Great Britain
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    or if something is in the way of a fan preventing it from operating
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    Fan failure and high temps will cost you a bundle. Replacement is cheap maybe 20 pounds, gotta measure the fan size or look up your case's manufacturer for specifications
    ok I checked inside the case and the main fan and mb fan seem to be spinning fine and I am p sure the meme sounds are coming from the cooling system, I think I have a liquid cooling system since there's two big thick BBC looking tubes coming down

but then yesterday I was playing overwatch and my comp crashed and now it wont boot windows 10 properly, I tried doing those options like reverting to a previous version of w10 or removing all my "apps" that never ever work and it gave me some weird thing saying my iROG-1 is updating and it took 12 hours to reach 100% and then did nothing but restart and start again from 0%, I looked it up and I think this is my motherboard being fucked idk, so I just restarted again and now I have the BIOS again, how do I unhack myself I was in the middle of making a megathread REEEEEEE

10. Collapse Details

Did you know when BIOS is configured if CPU gets more than 80 degress of temperature in celsius, it automatically shut downs due to failsafe?

11. Collapse Details

The Free White Ethnostate of Great Britain
    Did you know when BIOS is configured if CPU gets more than 80 degress of temperature in celsius, it automatically shut downs due to failsafe?
    no i didnt know that :monkaS:

hang on I managed to get it to load safe mode and its working im becoming a hacker what do i do now to get this bird out my comp

12. Collapse Details

safe mode disables some drivers and startup applications

13. Collapse Details

I don't know a lot about liquid cooling but it does sound like thermal shutdown so the cooling system is where I'd look, maybe the pump or whatever

Thread Information