1. Collapse Details
    Once I was really stoned and I went to Hungry Jacks 
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    I got 2 whoppers with cheese, one for me, one for my x and I also got a whoper jr with cheese for my cat, I brought all the whoppers home and put the whopper jr in the cat bowel. Then my x's friend came over and stormed around the house going "what's this???? even the cat has a whopper????"

For the record the cat never did eat the whopper, instead preferring cat food.

2. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Another time I was at McDonalds and this guy dared me to try and fit a whole Big Mac in my mouth.... I tried and got like half of it in before laughing and choking and falling off my chair and rolling around on he ground clawing away at a whole Big Mac stuck in my mouth and I pulled it out and sat back down, other customers were just staring at me and then he says, "that's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen"

3. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    I'll get back to you on KFC and Pizza Hut stories.

4. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Ok. KFC grows chicken breasts in a lab, as in just the breasts or whatever other part of the bird it wanted.

And Pizza Hut, well it has a good all you can eat deal but Dominos is just kick ass and they make pizza too.... but they make pizza with duck on it so they are just better.

Thread Information