Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    all these men?

yeah I pick em

so did you ever work through the issues of me "abusing" you?

2. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    all these men?

yeah I pick em

so did you ever work through the issues of me "abusing" you?
    yes, you used to ask me to hit you
    you are literally insane

3. Collapse Details

L͎̖̩̜̳͇̺i͔̪͍͖͇̟͓̕s҉̦̲͉ ̼ͅa ObedientGirl69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeer View Post
    you are literally insane
    ha

I DARED you to hit me when you started screaming at me that you weren't going to hit me (for some insane crazy random reason). I DARED you to try it... if you had you would have seen what would happen before you were knocked unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp by some bitch with battered wife syndrome seeing red.

It's not the same thing as asking someone to hit you. Not the same thing at all.

4. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ObedientGirl69 View Post
    ha

I DARED you to hit me when you started screaming at me that you weren't going to hit me (for some insane crazy random reason). I DARED you to try it... if you had you would have seen what would happen before you were knocked unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp by some bitch with battered wife syndrome seeing red.

It's not the same thing as asking someone to hit you. Not the same thing at all.
    rootbeer how many mental breakdowns did you have on penguin island and how many mental breakdowns did lisa have , was it a 50/50 split of mental breakdowns or did lisa have 3 or 4 a day while you had 5 or 6 ,, what's the spread of mental breakdowns, need 2 know for my stageplay, i am writing about all of this, calling it the ballad of bogan a swamp tale,
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

5. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    rootbeer how many mental breakdowns did you have on penguin island and how many mental breakdowns did lisa have , was it a 50/50 split of mental breakdowns or did lisa have 3 or 4 a day while you had 5 or 6 ,, what's the spread of mental breakdowns, need 2 know for my stageplay, i am writing about all of this, calling it the ballad of bogan a swamp tale,
    oh he won hands down in that department

I mean I know I'm no emotional genius but he cried more than anyone I've ever been with and more than I do easily

6. Collapse Details

Thread highlights, page 3

like honestly I couldn't stand living with you because all you did was prematurely ejaculate, jerk off constantly, the 2nd worst fuck I've ever had and I've fucked more people than could be counted, look unattractive, smell bad, like honestly the first time I smelt your breath I had to run away from you because I was literally going to spew and also you just cried all the fucking time.

Your family texted you and wrote you letters trying to be nice and you just act like a spoiled cunt demanding the world when you deserve nothing

actually I demanded nothing from them at all

you told me your mum molested you sexually.

I've got court on Friday because I've reported my father AGAIN. Getting an interim order on him so he's not allowed to call me anytime of year.

What do you do about stuff aside from just sponge off your parents and call your mum a disgusting crazy freak and tell everyone she molested you? Just wondering Sherman. Are you gonna introduce your kids to your molesting mother? The same woman who paid for your fucking holiday around the world? Yep. I sent you home remember after I found out that your parents were paying for everything.

Daniel needs to appologise to me or never come anywhere near me ever again. End of story.

I'm not gonna say it's ok to any of those fucking losers for them to bash me. They are pathetic losers. I'll talk to whoever I want and not to pathetic piece of shit losers.

you are literally insane

Thread Information