Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 262
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #61
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    well there are stripperss that just take their clothes off, and then there are strippers that can actually dance and work the pole. i actually really enjoy pole dancing i just bought a portable one the other day, just need to find a good place to put it up when no one is home.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #62
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    I don't even have to get ready for work and go prance about nude for money... I'm socially inferior and just don't have the skills for that kind of highly skilled and educated work.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #63
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    stripper law dictates that cag is a lady of high morals and viture
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #64
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    I am actually talking to you lisa. but I'm just being honest. I don't have anything to gain from being mean to a pitiful shell of a human being that's on a forum filled with people who hate her, and who wants nothing more than to be popular, accepted and liked. dp doesn't give a shit about what people say about him, so practically everyone sucks up and becomes his dancing puppet. this is his forum. ruby may as well just give it to him.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #65
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    well there are stripperss that just take their clothes off, and then there are strippers that can actually dance and work the pole. i actually really enjoy pole dancing i just bought a portable one the other day, just need to find a good place to put it up when no one is home.
    Bitch I grew up in the circus.

    You are stupid which is why you don't have any better options. You are not a stripper because of any natural or highly trained skills or intelligence.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #66
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    practically everyone waits for him to post something so they can jump on the bandwagon.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #67
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    Bitch I grew up in the circus.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #68
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    I am actually talking to you lisa. but I'm just being honest. I don't have anything to gain from being mean to a pitiful shell of a human being that's on a forum filled with people who hate her, and who wants nothing more than to be popular, accepted and liked. dp doesn't give a shit about what people say about him, so practically everyone sucks up and becomes his dancing puppet. this is his forum. ruby may as well just give it to him.
    Actually you've been desperately trolling around the forum trying to sniff MY ass for attention like you have done for years.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #69
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    Bitch I grew up in the circus.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #70
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    Bitch I grew up in the circus.

    You are stupid which is why you don't have any better options. You are not a stripper because of any natural or highly trained skills or intelligence.
    obviously, strippers don't need to use intelligence or booksmarts to dance and take clothes off. That's an obvious fact.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #71
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    Very genius revelation, lisa. lmao
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #72
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    obviously, strippers don't need to use intelligence or booksmarts to dance and take clothes off. That's an obvious fact.
    Yes cag

    That is
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #73
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    Lisa used to her two degrees to find out that strippers don't need to know about photons or walking the tight rope to make money.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #74
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    Very genius revelation, lisa. lmao
    Welp I am technically a genius

    I have had no revelalations in this topic though, probably because it's mainly full of one bush pig dyke stripper who is sniffing my ass for attention
    Last edited by Dirty Beatle; 04-30-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #75
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    And I've heard it all before, the shit people say about strippers, but at the end of the day, that doesn't matter to me, what matters is that I'm walking with 6 hundred bucks a night, so people can say whatever they like. It makes no difference to me, especially when im pulling in a couple grand and working three 4 hour shifts weekly.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #76
    I <3 people who hand me $ cag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    greg blake's ass needs a tampon
    Posts
    5,778
    I'm sure you're very intelligent, Lisa. :)
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #77
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    realyl wanna read this thread, and not just post in it, bt that seems like way 2 much work
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #78
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Yeah I don't know

    Cag is babbling on about all the great skills it takes to be a stripper, she kind of just looks a bit stupid to me in here
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #79
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #80
    Senior Member herpreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    I put up with multiple shermans on a daily basis.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #81
    Senior Member herpreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    Welp I am technically a genius
    lol no, no your'e not, oh my g-d
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #82
    Senior Member herpreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    well there are stripperss that just take their clothes off, and then there are strippers that can actually dance and work the pole. i actually really enjoy pole dancing i just bought a portable one the other day, just need to find a good place to put it up when no one is home.
    in front of your camera
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #83
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by herpreader View Post
    lol no, no your'e not, oh my g-d
    Try harder, it might make it untrue.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #84
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    lisa if you so smart then why are you so stupid ,, do the math on that one
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #85
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    lisa if you so smart then why are you so stupid ,, do the math on that one
    *slaps knee*

    The answer is 200.
    Reply With Quote
     

  26. Collapse Details
     
    #86
    Senior Member herpreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,259
    I guess technically a genious counts because tehcnically could mean in this case "technically if not being a genious meant youre a geniuosu"
    Reply With Quote
     

  27. Collapse Details
     
    #87
    Senior Member herpreader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,259
    so you could solve the problem by not solving the problem, just say lisa is a genious, and move on, cause that's how it is in her mind and there's no problem to solve in the first place ^_____^
    Reply With Quote
     

  28. Collapse Details
     
    #88
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    technically lisa is a prostitute when she fucks her weed dealer for free drugs
    Reply With Quote
     

  29. Collapse Details
     
    #89
    Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    technically lisa is a prostitute when she fucks her weed dealer for free drugs
    I don't fuck anyone for free drugs

    there is a guy who would sometimes give me pot whether I fucked him not and a few times I have also fucked him.
    Reply With Quote
     

  30. Collapse Details
     
    #90
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    I don't fuck anyone for free drugs

    there is a guy who would sometimes give me pot whether I fucked him not and a few times I have also fucked him.
    those same words could have been written like this

    technically lisa is a prostitute
    Reply With Quote
     

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •