Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 241 to 265 of 265
  1. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,191
    where's cccody. prolly out suking some old stale dik for weed.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,345
    This is your turf lexi you better defend it t all costs
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,191
    the herp is lovely isn't it. wish DP and lisa would come back. i miss them.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    Official Mexican™
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,418
    hey don't be mad at me be mad at your girlfriend cag who sold you out for e-cred
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,191
    when they don't get their EBT day go looking for whitey.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    another beautiful day UofLCardfan08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    <3 GRAMPYHACKS <3
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeer View Post
    You could fit a baseball bat on there srsly



    You should place a laundry basket underneath her in case the baby falls out.



    Lisa is tiny in comparison
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    steveyos666
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad Josh View Post
    This is your turf lexi you better defend it t all costs
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Official Mexican™
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by UofLCardfan08 View Post



    You should place a laundry basket underneath her in case the baby falls out.



    Lisa is tiny in comparison
    Remembering Starfleet's Prime Directive is of the utmost importance when dealing with Pre-Warp Cultures.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    625
    May the Internet Lords bless this thread.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member Mr. Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    244
    A stripper calling people losers for posting nudes. How cute
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    214
    A stripper who has posted pictures of herself pissing no less.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    Yeah uh by all other reports from men with penises who have experience I have a tight vagina

    I can fit 3 fingers at the most if they are all squashed up but even then not all the way in and the muscles have not be torn so I can grip with it which is really useful.

    I also know enough and have enough actual experience with vaginas to know that mine is pretty normal, a bit small but so is everything else about me except my ass when I get fat. Actually do you know what? I had to have hormone cream when I was a baby to help my vagina grow because after I slipped on the bath and got a bloody vagina from smashing it on the corner of the bath and when it got checked I was prescribed some hormone cream, but I was like only 2 years old then and anyway I know my vagina is normal and tighter than most.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    every once in a while
    Posts
    25,472
    wtf, is that the famous vagina/bathtub post? that's terrible. lisa are you ok?
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14,798
    corner of bathtub = gordon's penis
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    dont' cum near me ewokmyweewok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,214
    ooook gunthar
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member Bev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,592
    i cant believe your like that a cock sucker
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    Yeah uh by all other reports from men with penises who have experience I have a tight vagina

    I can fit 3 fingers at the most if they are all squashed up but even then not all the way in and the muscles have not be torn so I can grip with it which is really useful.

    I also know enough and have enough actual experience with vaginas to know that mine is pretty normal, a bit small but so is everything else about me except my ass when I get fat. Actually do you know what? I had to have hormone cream when I was a baby to help my vagina grow because after I slipped on the bath and got a bloody vagina from smashing it on the corner of the bath and when it got checked I was prescribed some hormone cream, but I was like only 2 years old then and anyway I know my vagina is normal and tighter than most.
    lisa do you still have that cream
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    Breathe 🌊 Desolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,933
    Can’t believe these 2 are meeting up again rofl
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    every once in a while
    Posts
    25,472
    I thi k that has passed, o don't think it's happening now, too bad

    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    Breathe 🌊 Desolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,933
    O rip
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    every once in a while
    Posts
    25,472
    oop

    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส&#
    Posts
    47,892
    lisa is a shut in who will.never leave her hovel on penguin island
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member Wendy <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    Can’t believe these 2 are meeting up again rofl
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    Breathe 🌊 Desolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,933
    Actually yeah I can. They’re both broken people
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    The Forcer of Memes internutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    慶尚南道鄉間別墅
    Posts
    2,824
    why are people out there so fucked up this is why i stay wrapped in a blanket on my tatami and play on the innernet ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    I don't have accuse to a computer at work do all my post at hone and at night monde & spectrum so Shut Fuck The Hell Up
    Reply With Quote
     

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •