Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Mind you I did attempt to fuck a Sherman

He was the second worst fuck I've ever had, which is why I call it an attempt because I also have enough experience to know not many people would call that actual sex. The worst one I didn't even fuck when I come to think of it, there was one guy I took home once who couldn't even piss in my toilet and wanted to go outside to urinate because he was literally too scared to piss in the same house as anyone else.... I kind if just abused him for a couple of hours and then kicked him out.... and that is what comes to mind when I try and think of who in all my experience was actually a worse fuck than Sherman.
    Last edited by Dirty Beatle; 04-30-2014 at 06:08 PM.

2. Collapse Details

awkward sex is the worst fucking kind.

3. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    i don't have to.... Neither do you, you chose to
    ya cag you can choose not to be a whore for money just be a whore on welfare like lisa
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

4. Collapse Details

there actually isn't any intercourse during a dance but whatever.

5. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    awkward sex is the worst fucking kind.
    Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.

6. Collapse Details

I really don't care that Lisa's on welfare. It wouldn't make sense for her to be stripping if she takes things too personally and doesn't handle rejection very well. it wouldn't make any sense for her to do anything but collect disability. how else is she going to survive?

7. Collapse Details

Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.
    Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.

8. Collapse Details

Mind you I did attempt to fuck a Sherman

He was the second worst fuck I've ever had, which is why I call it an attempt because I also have enough experience to know not many people would call that actual sex. The worst one I didn't even fuck when I come to think of it, there was one guy I took home once who couldn't even piss in my toilet and wanted to go outside to urinate because he was literally too scared to piss in the same house as anyone else.... I kind if just abused him for a couple of hours and then kicked him out.... and that is what comes to mind when I try and think of who in all my experience was actually a worse fuck than Sherman.
    same

9. Collapse Details

just got a huge boner reading this

10. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    same
    Lmao

11. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.
    Yes he did.

12. Collapse Details

did rootbeer ever rub up agasint you in the hallway accidently then whamo jizzy jeans

13. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    I really don't care that Lisa's on welfare. It wouldn't make sense for her to be stripping if she takes things too personally and doesn't handle rejection very well. it wouldn't make any sense for her to do anything but collect disability. how else is she going to survive?
    Yes cag, you are a stripper because of your superior social skills....

fuck you're a dumb bitch

14. Collapse Details

lisa has 2 degrees cag, in a box, next to her diamonds that rootbeer bought her in the same box is the recpit for her 200 dollor pillow

15. Collapse Details

well... how are you surviving now?

16. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    did rootbeer ever rub up agasint you in the hallway accidently then whamo jizzy jeans
    Yeah the worst thing was him trying to "cuddle" me when I was trying to sleep, I'd be laying there and his jizz would literally just start leaking onto my leg... and of corse it would then get cold and he like expected me to try and sleep with him just jizzing onto my leg all night... nah I couldn't tolerate it for a 3rd month.

17. Collapse Details

she has internet and 2 dimes bag of ditch weed, she's doing pretty well for herself

18. Collapse Details

You get into fights and throw huge fits if you don't get your way. You're too overly sensitive to make it in the world and be around normal people.

19. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    well... how are you surviving now?
    I get by somehow without using what I think is superior social skills that actually are just of a level that render me a stripper.

20. Collapse Details

you also get drunk and wind up in beds of strangers who fondle you. That actually seems pretty horrible especially when it's happening at your age.

21. Collapse Details

Yeah the worst thing was him trying to "cuddle" me when I was trying to sleep, I'd be laying there and his jizz would literally just start leaking onto my leg... and of corse it would then get cold and he like expected me to try and sleep with him just jizzing onto my leg all night... nah I couldn't tolerate it for a 3rd month.
    you know those chocolate fountains they have at buffets, that's how i picture rootbeer but insead of chocloate he just keep pumping out jizz all day

22. Collapse Details

I'm not even trying to be mean or judge.

23. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    You get into fights and throw huge fits if you don't get your way. You're too overly sensitive to make it in the world and be around normal people.
    I don't know what you think you are talking about cag

Literally everyone here has made it further in the world than you have

24. Collapse Details

you also get drunk and wind up in beds of strangers who fondle you. That actually seems pretty horrible especially when it's happening at your age.
    lamo strippers giving life advice

25. Collapse Details

handing out perals of wisdom in the Lisa mc burnies gaping cunt thread in the herpetirm on rubynet,,

26. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos

Your job is to get naked in front of strangers and give them erections.

I get fucked sometimes... Not the same thing. But I guess your superior social skills and not fearing rejection led you to your very successful career as a stripper and life choices.

27. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    I mean I could work on the skills I need to be a stripper I guess

*takes off cloths*

I think I nailed it. I should go relish my success and make a career out of this because clearly I have superior social skills now that I can be a stripper.

28. Collapse Details

cag and lisa if i ever get really really drunk one night and end up at traveloclity, and buy you both plane tickets to Yasur, Vanuatu in the south pacfic which is an active volcaona will you too get on the plane and wrestle each other on the motlen rock while i watch and jerk off into the hot lava

29. Collapse Details

You're just an extremely damaged and mentally fragile person whose angry at the world, but that's okay at rubynet because so is everyone else or this forum wouldn't have anyone posting in it at all

30. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    You're just an extremely damaged and mentally fragile person whose angry at the world, but that's okay at rubynet because so is everyone else or this forum wouldn't have anyone posting in it at all
    You better be talking to dp because I have all day to make an ass out of you and not even slip you a dollar bill for it

Thread Information