1. Collapse Details
    since i constantly masturbate in the shower, shouldn't there be more fish 
    Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    Question
    giving birth to mermaids?

2. Collapse Details

as a rule fish usually swallow

3. Collapse Details

once I had a dream about getting on a train and tom cruise was sitting opposite me and he started asking me "ever wonder how we know what kind of animals can cross-breed with other animals? like ligers and zorses and shit like that? is there like an underground laboratory somewhere where scientists just get all these different animals to fuck? like they get dogs to fuck eagles and elephants to fuck octopuses? and then to see what can breed with humans they just fuck all these animals and like get their wives to come in and let all the animals gang bang them?"

which is ironically pretty normal compared to his religion irl

4. Collapse Details

The soviets tried to breed humans with chimps to create a super soldier but all they ended up with was cberry

*zing*

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rubycalaber View Post
    once I had a dream about getting on a train and tom cruise was sitting opposite me and he started asking me "ever wonder how we know what kind of animals can cross-breed with other animals? like ligers and zorses and shit like that? is there like an underground laboratory somewhere where scientists just get all these different animals to fuck? like they get dogs to fuck eagles and elephants to fuck octopuses? and then to see what can breed with humans they just fuck all these animals and like get their wives to come in and let all the animals gang bang them?"

Roobs. You gay for Tom Cruz?

Just askin.

6. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college

not too far off

7. Collapse Details

semen is heavier than air dummy

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by terror baby View Post
    semen is heavier than air dummy
    Not mine, it comes out as a foam similar to marshmallow fluff and floats away. It's all over my ceiling.

9. Collapse Details

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

apprently according to the internet's wise men, humans cant breed with anything other than other humans

Thread Information