Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

we should just wing it and see what happens

2. Collapse Details

also people if I shave my beard I have to shave my ejtre body or I'll look weird that's too much work for someone who wants nothing to do with people

3. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by herpreader View Post
    that sounds fine except I have unlimited weed
    then how would you get rid of me?

4. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    idk if that means I get slapped once then you just sit there and smoke for the rest of time or if I'm gonna get slapped a whole lot
    I'll see where the mood takes me.

5. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    also people if I shave my beard I have to shave my ejtre body or I'll look weird that's too much work for someone who wants nothing to do with people
    Do you have a hairy back? Gonna wax you so you are smooth for the ladies steveyos.

6. Collapse Details

lmao

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    I've had all kinds of jobs dipshit
    and none of them good, and none of them long term. you manage to fuck up mindless cashier jobs in a country where it's nearly impossible to get fired from anything. instead of building a career you've been burning bridges.

8. Collapse Details

not the whole thing, just the neck. the beard works you'd look awkward without it.

9. Collapse Details

look I'm only gonna shave when you take me out for an expensive dinner and a new computer chair

10. Collapse Details

there is no 250 dollar chair on earth that works for me I need to spend about 250 touhsaond that' 26,0000 dolalrs

11. Collapse Details

in 10 years you're going to be all 'marks was right' and I'll be all 'told you so'

12. Collapse Details

do you feel looking back on frank zappa's life that there was ever a point where he would do that, cuase if so then I care even less about people than frank zappa

13. Collapse Details

I appreciate the advice though and if I didn't fucking honest to goodness not care about putting my dick in something maybe I'd do that but what I wanna know is what's better slimdrivers or drivermax, slimdrivers looks better but only detected 10 things drivermax looks uglier than most viruses but detected 26 things like I just udpated my titan with it for some reason there's other drivers besides the nvidia ones I guess for it that's werid but w/e

14. Collapse Details

oh also fuck me I shoulda mentioned that this was probably teh last time I shave and cut my ahir for the rest of time I only did it cause I can't shower every day cause of my veins

15. Collapse Details

how does this http://pluralinput.com/ have anything to do with logitech gaming mouse drivers it said logitech gaming mouse driver and when I clicked install it said pluralinput driver installer, wtf

16. Collapse Details

I wonder if that particular update is actually just an ad in disguise like if it's not pluralinput being installed ti's the ask toolbar, etc

17. Collapse Details

the only right ways to get drivers are the manufacturer's website or windows update. every single 'driver scanner' is a scam and bullshit.

18. Collapse Details

I wish windows update actually updated everything some of my drivers are from 2005 or is it that ok, I've tried for example to figure out how the fuck and what the fuck to do with my motherboard but holy shit

the only reason I'm even trying to think about maybe doing this shit is because stardock objectdock crashes my computer so I have to restart it now and that's annoying and I figure maybe since objectdock isn't broken for everyone let me see if my 15 year old computer drives could be causingit since the stardock problems I"m having are only 10 years old not 15

19. Collapse Details

I hollered at intel and they tried to get me something that wakes my comptuer every 15 seconds to check facebook what the fuck how is that recommended softare that's wores than a virus

20. Collapse Details

and then apparently there's separeate drivers for my mouse, like a logitech one and a windwos one, oh fuck nevermind my back hurts I'm just gonna continue not using my computer more than once a week then when my back stops hurting if this shit is still doing what ti's doing I'll try to reinstall windows for the 82358328528528352858th time and if that doesn't work I'll just buy a new computer

21. Collapse Details

most important question so far: is there any way to get my money back for this computer or has it been too long to get a full refund in any way shape or form

22. Collapse Details

I dont' really need it any more the tegra note is all I need

23. Collapse Details

Maybe its because windows 8 sucks

24. Collapse Details

I wish windows update actually updated everything some of my drivers are from 2005 or is it that ok, I've tried for example to figure out how the fuck and what the fuck to do with my motherboard but holy shit

the only reason I'm even trying to think about maybe doing this shit is because stardock objectdock crashes my computer so I have to restart it now and that's annoying and I figure maybe since objectdock isn't broken for everyone let me see if my 15 year old computer drives could be causingit since the stardock problems I"m having are only 10 years old not 15
    go into event viewer, click applications, find stardockj with a red x next to it, copy and paste all the text in there into an email and send it to th authors asking them what happened. you're only making a small problem worse right now.

25. Collapse Details

I don't see any red x's but maybe that's becuse it hasnt' happened this boot I can make objectdock crash when launching geforce expenereince for WHATEVER FUCKING WEIRD UNKNOWN FUCKING REASON but well acutaly let me try that and see what happens int eh event viewer if I can

26. Collapse Details

do you happen to know of any programs not made by stardock that make the rest of your screen get darker when you have something selected right now this ie window is bright like usual but the rest of my monitor and my other monitor are darker I really like this it's a feature in one of stardock's programs but since it actually works my guess is they took it from another perosn but idk what it would be called

27. Collapse Details

that's pretty much all I want at this point the rest of it isn't really worth it I only wanted a darker overall theme of windows but just having everything else get dark is good enough this fucking forum is still bright white I can't fix everything so it's not worth having all this extra stupid stardock faggot gay fucking nigger oh my god this compnay

28. Collapse Details

really fucking good ideas really fucking bad developers

29. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jihad Josh View Post
    Maybe its because windows 8 sucks
    WINDOWS 8 WASN'T OUT TEN YEARS AGO :MAD:

30. Collapse Details

ok the objectdock is currenlty crashed as fuck then my start menu goes then everything goes but still no red x's

Thread Information