Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by herpreader View Post
    haven't but I will eventually
    you'll be miserable but you'll get high as fuck so fucked up that it's worth having a sore throat for a week

2. Collapse Details

the glass blunt is designed to smoke like a blunt, not blast a jet of faggot air into your lungs.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I had a pipe attached to a diver's mask sort of thing that was rubber banded around my mouth and nose I used to use it when I was driving because 19 year old marks was edgy as fuck
    omg I should just nigger rig up a mask yes yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    that is retarded. if you're gonna smoke, don't be a bitch, go buy yourself a fucking glass blunt, that stupid fucking thing isn't the same.
    CAG WE HAVE TO VIDEO CHAT AND WE'LL BOTH SMOKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WEED SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND OK YOU CAN TRY TO KEEP UP WITH ME AND WHEN YOU'RE SPITTING OUT BLOOD FROM THE HEAT BURNING HOLES INTO YOUR THRAOT YOU WIL UNDERSTAND WHY I NEED THE VOLCANO AND NOT A TINY DIRECT HEAT IN MOUTH DEVICE

4. Collapse Details

start with a gravity bong and work your way up from there

5. Collapse Details

the glass blunt is designed to smoke like a blunt, not blast a jet of faggot air into your lungs.
    yes and blunts burn like fuck because I don't breathe air between hits every breath I take in is from the weed and I breath in a lot and don't stop

6. Collapse Details

that's all i take are straight baby hits so my throat doesn't get irriated. if you want cool smoke, put ice in the bong or something.

7. Collapse Details

start with a gravity bong and work your way up from there
    I dont' think I have to work my way up to anything at this point I've smoked $15,000 worth of weed in the past two months or less I think I'm an honoary pro

8. Collapse Details

that's all i take are straight baby hits so my throat doesn't get irriated. if you want cool smoke, put ice in the bong or something.
    MY GLASS BONG HAS TWO LAYERS OF WATER AND TWO ICE CUBES I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS NOT EVEN MY GIANT GLASS BONG ALMOST FROZEN TO ICE IS COOL ENOUGH FOR THE SPEED I SMOKE I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE MY LIGHTER MORE THAN ONCE I LIGHT THE BOWL ONCE AND IT STAYS LIT UNTIL I'M DONE SMOKING AND I PUT A LOT OF WEED INTHE BOWL

9. Collapse Details

and every hit, which again remember is every breath I take in, is a disel hit

10. Collapse Details

I do this because I am immune to everything and I cannot get high unless I go ham all day and then at night I can kinda go to sleep

11. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    somke crack it get's you way higher then weed
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

12. Collapse Details

I sitll dont' get high it just kinda makes sleeping esaier

13. Collapse Details

I dont' think I have to work my way up to anything at this point I've smoked $15,000 worth of weed in the past two months or less I think I'm an honoary pro
    if you're burning out vapes you have no idea what you're doing that was absolutely operator error

14. Collapse Details

MY GLASS BONG HAS TWO LAYERS OF WATER AND TWO ICE CUBES I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS NOT EVEN MY GIANT GLASS BONG ALMOST FROZEN TO ICE IS COOL ENOUGH FOR THE SPEED I SMOKE I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE MY LIGHTER MORE THAN ONCE I LIGHT THE BOWL ONCE AND IT STAYS LIT UNTIL I'M DONE SMOKING AND I PUT A LOT OF WEED INTHE BOWL
    SO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT JUST TO GET A LITTLE HIGH ON SOME ADOLESENT LEVEL DRUGS

15. Collapse Details

if you're burning out vapes you have no idea what you're doing that was absolutely operator error
    nope I read the instructions and did all the timings correctly I just think they didn't expect anyone to use it nonstop for hours at a time I don't think most humans would still be alive if they did as much as I do

16. Collapse Details

SO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT JUST TO GET A LITTLE HIGH ON SOME ADOLESENT LEVEL DRUGS
    it's not a drug it's a plant I don't do drugs and never will the weed's for pain I'd liek to get high but I'll have higher quality weed that might do that 4 me soon enough

17. Collapse Details

that could be a problem I need the highest quality weed on earth literally but team fjs is actually realyl close to that now

18. Collapse Details

windows 8

19. Collapse Details

I can't get high either. I need at least a couple grams worth to get high at a time

20. Collapse Details

if cag would just send me a pic of her ass or a video or something I could just jerk off and go to sleep and not deal with this shit tonight one day I'm gonna actually jerk off to cag content and not end up going to thigns like http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=personfromnl and http://xhamster.com/movies/2560860/a..._bathroom.html

21. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    no dear he did not say that

And steveyos like myself really do not need tips on how to smoke or vape.

It's ok maks, I'd smoke you under the table, put things in your butt then take pics so you'd always have the memories.

22. Collapse Details

also if you're hitting your bong so hard that it says lit and burns really hot you're wasting the majority of your thc. when you smoke a bowl if you do it properly you never even get rerd glowy burning stuff until the very end, it just progressively turns browner like in a vape. that's a lot harder to do on a bong but the way you're handling it is abolutely wrong, you are an inefficiaent amateur smoker stevey you have a lot to learn

23. Collapse Details

I've smoked about a cigarette box crammed in's worth idk what weight that'd be ocnsidered but it still didn't work but it works with pain I'd be so fucked if I didn' thave weed cause I've been jogging for miles a ta time and my left knee which my mom fucking broken when i was 3 years old is like wow cut this the fuck out but then the weed is liek no fuck you keep goin

24. Collapse Details

that could be a problem I need the highest quality weed on earth literally but team fjs is actually realyl close to that now
    I've had the best stuff on earth, in amsterdam where they've been openly cultivating and selling it for like 50 years, and the stuff you're getting from the ri dispensaries is just as good. it's a great time to be alive.

25. Collapse Details

also if you're hitting your bong so hard that it says lit and burns really hot you're wasting the majority of your thc. when you smoke a bowl if you do it properly you never even get rerd glowy burning stuff until the very end, it just progressively turns browner like in a vape. that's a lot harder to do on a bong but the way you're handling it is abolutely wrong, you are an inefficiaent amateur smoker stevey you have a lot to learn
    now what if it stayed lit the whole time but it WAS burning slowly and not turning into a big red firey ball like you're describing because guess what that's what happens I keep the bowl lit for over five mintues if it all went up immediately there woudn't be enough weed on earth for me in a day

26. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Lol shut up and give me your weed.

You're cute sometimes.

27. Collapse Details

I've had the best stuff on earth, in amsterdam where they've been openly cultivating and selling it for like 50 years, and the stuff you're getting from the ri dispensaries is just as good. it's a great time to be alive.
    it is a great time to be alive and it's even better for me becuase I'm not getting it from a disensery I'm getting it from my uncle for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

28. Collapse Details

my uncle's making enough selling to medical patients to quit his job and when I move and finally have a real one family hosue and can grow it I'm gonna be growing so he'll have even more to sell and we'reprobably gonna actually opena dispensery and I'mgona make it so fjs

29. Collapse Details

now what if it stayed lit the whole time but it WAS burning slowly and not turning into a big red firey ball like you're describing because guess what that's what happens I keep the bowl lit for over five mintues if it all went up immediately there woudn't be enough weed on earth for me in a day
    that's not what you said earlier itt, you said you needed to put ice cubes in there because you were hotboxing it so bad

30. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    that's not what you said earlier itt, you said you needed to put ice cubes in there because you were hotboxing it so bad
    Maks ice cubes simply cool down the smoke and make it more pleasant to inhale.

Thread Information