Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    Too expensive for Cody, he buys in 20 sacs and 1/8s at a time
    nah thats a 1/4 bag it just looks small as fuck in a corner like that:

https://i.imgur.com/ZJeofbD.jpg

2. Collapse Details

also the video got ruined cause I have to clear out the bowl it gets clogged really fast but it's broken so I have to untape it and shit but I don't wanna so I'm gonna use a plastic toothpick thing to just push the weed down itno the bottom then once I have this taken care of I wanna see what weed looks like in night vision in the ptich black smoked by someone as handsome as me

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by herpreader View Post
    agreed however I need to get technical, and I need to put some fucking orange soda in my bong, I need to remember to get some orange soda idgaf what any of you say I'm trying orange soda in the bottom part and then water and ice inthe top part so I dont' inhale dangerous orange fumes
    grape kool aid thats been just barely frozen so there are slush crystals flaoting on the top, that is the perfect thing in a bong. grape faygo close 2nd..

4. Collapse Details

I"m probably not going to do the one light bowl clear this time if I light it more than once odn't call me out on that I did it for the last video but this time I put weed I put in my little battery powered weed blender on top fo the regular weed to see if I can get a bunchof smoke that way I normally dn't get much smoke cuase I just samsh weed in there big

5. Collapse Details

I hope I can just use windows movie maker to maek this video slow motion I still want it slow motion stupid tegra note and its lack of night vision fucking worse tablet

6. Collapse Details

making me use my stupid 500 dollar sony handycam it's got a fucking spinning hard drive in it

7. Collapse Details

and a sd produo slot lmfao

8. Collapse Details

what is this 2008

9. Collapse Details

just got my psp-3000 I think the right joystick fell off though

10. Collapse Details

my windows weren't opened wide enough I just realized I'm still smoking and it's been several minutes

11. Collapse Details

I can't smell it, but the smell has to be unreal

12. Collapse Details

I recorded a video but during it I found something cool a cool idea you coudn't see the smoke good I Dont' think in the pitch black the night vision light isn't strong enough to catch it I think but I took my flashlight that makes a perfect circle it's a signal light it shiens for miles in a very small light powered by 1 AA battery it's awesome and it does on/off automatically too so you can leave it to get rescused anyway yeah it's cool and IK use it for uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah it makes the smoke show up but since the beam is concentrated like a cone but like a flashlight/laser pointer hybrid but with an LED light, shine that shit and it looks so cool

13. Collapse Details

pitch black with smoke lit up in beams and like we're all in a crappy 4chan comedy quality but serious goth black death scream satan metal band and I'm the lead singer because I'm the scariest but instead of playing instruemnts I play a sword since I"m the leader and I kill a bunch of people it just makes sense for a generic faggy death metal video lisa and cag can be dressed like wench pirate maids or maidens idk the costumes could be purposefully mixed and matched but not on purpose just purosesly in your mind mix and match up costume sto make it fnny but think they didn't do it funnily, and keep going with this and also like they're playing cag is playing a shovel and lisa is playing a Rorschach test, p

plug drugs gets his own special scene where the camera is zooming in and out and orbiting around him super fast in a orb shaped room so it even goes under him and the room is a solar system and he's shooting doom plasma rounds from his hands everywehre and shit

marks would be the smug asshole king sittingon his throne and lisa would be dusting his throne and cg would be stripping whatever it's generic, and dp would be the jester all his shots would always be in different levels of slow motion cause every time he's on camera he's not touching the ground with any part of his body until he's already on camera and then it's him going through a table with a bunch fo ye olden food on it turkey legs and stuff, and boxes and crates etc it happens a lot, and after a few times dave hondoras and beepants larry walk on camera and it turns otu theyr'e the ones beating the shit outta dp, adn then as teh video goes on you learn cberry paid them to do it and then it's ike whyt eh fuck woudl cberry do that to dp, well I know cbery better than everyone else cuase we are black actors for life you'll just have to donate some money so I can turn all these amaizng ideas in my head into quick easy decent sized chunks of cash that I can invenst in the stock market if you guys wanna help me with that :)

14. Collapse Details

sounds about right

15. Collapse Details

I would be like nathan explosion big but rootbeer would be the strongman he'd even make me look small and he'd be bending steel and stuff

16. Collapse Details

lol who is that in your sig

17. Collapse Details

I mean who is lisa llokk like thin that

18. Collapse Details

ugh I gotta go play tom clancy whatever this new one is called that's free to play I always get 1st place and I'm always so high when playing it I am prety high right now thank god it took so much smokign but I got it brb

19. Collapse Details

gamecon 780's btw I use

20. Collapse Details

I haven't shaved or cut my hair at all since then

21. Collapse Details

yikes im out

Thread Information