Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    go through the thread titles and the times of the threads made 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    figure out the average per hour that someone makes a thread about me and the average per hour I make a thread about someone else lol

look back hundreds of pages, it's been like this for years, quit it with the fake burying the hatchet threads you guys are permaraged we just need to accept for the rest of time all we'll be able to have for a relationship is you all spend your days really mad that I'm not mad

2. Collapse Details

Its okay dude spring time is a month away, maybe by then you'll be able to take a joke

3. Collapse Details

stevey crybaby
    king steveyos
    stop crying and play wif Your dolls

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    Its okay dude spring time is a month away, maybe by then you'll be able to take a joke
    aaaaaahahahhahhahahahhahasdhfosafasf omg you didn't end up fitting in afterall

5. Collapse Details

Lonnie
    king steveyos
    Steven can't accept he doesn't fit in Ten years behind his peers

6. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    can you build me an app or you just gonna play wit your dolls and your balls

7. Collapse Details

Steven Yells Father
    king steveyos
    sandra yelle roofied me, raped me and stole my seed 30 some odd years ago

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hi dad

9. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    why waste your time doing this on a trolling, gay nigger dick forum? time better spent in the gridlife, Thanks for telling us, yet again, that you're not mad

10. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    because I enjoy your rage but you're never gonna figure this out, for some reason ya'll haven't noticed you've spent 15 years on a one-sided-battle where ya'll fight and I laugh lol

11. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I am worried if reality set in you'd all kill yourselves but I also am curiosu if anyone of you besides deso has ever noticed I never fight back because I'm not a depressed irl person and have no need to lash out behind the safety of a computer screen to make myself fell better :D

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    but, I dooooooo like laughing at people

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also isn't funny how I"m the mad one but I'm the one inviting you guys to all my stuff and you guys are like go get outta here we're not the ones who are mad but you leave because you're the one who is mad

14. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    four posts in a row? lulz, you must be upset. I won't bother retort, as all I can do is cry when I think about my life, I couldn't even keep a hippo with food. you're really mad stef, time to face facts and accept. you're over 50 years old and have nothing to show for it, unlike me, I have a pile of old macs.

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    you're right sid it's time I gained back the weight, ensured I stay single, and stop buying new technology

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am worried if reality set in you'd all kill yourselves but I also am curiosu if anyone of you besides deso has ever noticed I never fight back because I'm not a depressed irl person and have no need to lash out behind the safety of a computer screen to make myself fell better :D
    insane person talk

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    insane person talk
    pretty disturbing stuff

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    pretty disturbing stuff

19. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    when I post 10 times in a row telling you I'm better than you, it means I'm.not mad at you

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I wonder what you guys do after you're done lashing out at me, I'm guessing you bask in the glory of making me super mad, which I am especially when I make more than one post in a row

all I do after getting trolled by you guys is sit around being angry that I got trolled so you must be sitting around very happy enjoying your lives right?

21. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm gonna post twice just to prove how mad two people whose lives I"m very jealous of have made me, look at this rage, I inspire to be fanfare lite and/or halfway through life collecting old mac computers, jesus christ the jealousy I have and the anger I feel when nobodies tell me I'm nothing, fudge it just cuts like a gout knife

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    three times, not one retort, just amusement, but I'm very angry, you guys aren't angry beucas eyou're the ones lashing out, that means you're nto angry, I'm laughing so that means I'm angry

ok just wanted to clear this up cause I've been confused for a long time as to why anyone thinks they're trolling me on this forum, you're batshit insane, got it

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    also tally up the threads since this thread was made

threads I made about you guys: 0

threads made about me, idk the exact number, but it's over 40..... and that's a positive super under estimate...……. idk guys I'm mad right?...……… right?

24. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    one more post to keep you guys focused on me because I like the attention, I mean one more post to prove how fuckin mad as hell I am stop it guys cut it out 15 more years of this I might kill myself!!!!!!!!

25. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TROLLING ME FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS NOW WHICH IS WHY YOU'VE HAD ZERO IMPACT ON MY LIFE, BECAUSE, I'M MAD YOU SEE, ALL THESE YEARS OF TROLLING AND ME HAVING NO REACTION, THIS IS HOW TROLLING WORKS, IT TAKES MANY MANY MANY YEARS BEFORE YOU START TO TROLLING THE PERSON, THIS FORUM KNOWS HOW TO TROLL, ONE DAY I'M GONNA BE SUPER MAD

26. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    elz deleted my account at tdl because I'm mad right???????????????????????ffffffffffffffffff lol you guys are actually insane and it's scary except none of you are physically nor mentally threatening and you're too far out of reality to let it bug you idk man this place I love it I'm so mad right now

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    SO MAD THAT'S WHY I'M FIGHTING BACK RATHER THAN MAKING ALL THESE TEEHEE POSTS TO KEEP YOU GUYS STRUNG ALONG, OH I'M SO MAD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO MAD

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I can't wait to go back to the thread page and see all the new threads about me by people who aren't mad

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    let me just get this last bit of rage out ok now I feel better until you guys show up and remind me what success truly feels like lol

30. Collapse Details

U mad

Thread Information