1. Collapse Details
    Are tips mandatory in any restaurant? 
    40 minutes of no service and should I tip including taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

2. Collapse Details

no, unless you have a large party.

3. Collapse Details

Lol someone said tipping percentages are important, they expect 15% as default

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

i think it will be okay if you dont tip for 40 minutes without service, in fact they should comp your meal

5. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    no, and like someone said if you have a large party, they may include an 18% tip, because you will likely need a lot of service from one staff member, not allowing them to do other work.
    I always give 20% tip because I'm not an asshole

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    no, and like someone said if you have a large party, they may include an 18% tip, because you will likely need a lot of service from one staff member, not allowing them to do other work.
    I always give 20% tip because I'm not an asshole

I think it’s a wise word to say “asshole” since you’re going to spare money to steffies yelle

7. Collapse Details

is Steffy going to get a job as a server? I'll be glad to tip him if he does

8. Collapse Details

In Japan, tipping is considered a disgrace

9. Collapse Details

is Steffy going to get a job as a server? I'll be glad to tip him if he does
    Steffies as Server is the same thing as God is real

10. Collapse Details

In Japan, tipping is considered a disgrace
    the us is not Japan, only 7 states guarantee federal minimum wage for servers, otherwise they depend on tips

11. Collapse Details

the us is not Japan, only 7 states guarantee federal minimum wage for servers, otherwise they depend on tips
    it's the restaurant's responsibility to pay their waiters properly, not the customer's. It seems to be only an American thing.

Tipping should be (and is in the rest of the world) optional as a bonus for good service, not mandatory so your server can put food on their table.

Doesn’t matter if youre an asshole or not asshole, like if you go into a restaurant and not tip you’re a jackass so you’re kinda forced to participate in the system.

12. Collapse Details

I pup 20% unless they do a really shitty job

13. Collapse Details

you should have tipped to Burger King’s employees, not to fancy restaurants because they make a lot of money than their wages because of “bonus”

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cams Purple Lambo View Post
    I pup 20% unless they do a really shitty job
    this is the decent thing to do unless you're a jerk or a poor

15. Collapse Details

They will ejaculate on your food if you don't tip them properly

16. Collapse Details

it's true, if you're a known asshole or bad tipper, they'll do things to your food

17. Collapse Details

I take this note

18. Collapse Details

tips are complete bullshit. in some places in america there is that servers wage which is under minimum, so they "need" tips to meet an expected minimum wage. *sips large gulp of junmaishu* let's say arizona, for example, the server's minimum wage is in the position of being much higher than the ultralow ~$2.50 range of some states at 8 dollars.

considering that and if you are financially comfortable maybe tip a small amount (5 to 10%, YES THAT LITTLE, please, let me explain fully).

nowhere in canada is there any especially low servers wage and i can guaranfuckingtee you that in any position where tips can occur regularly those bitches are getting significantly more money than the standard minimum wage.

but,how can one survive on JUST minimum wage? serving is a bullshit job. the number of dumb sluts and homosekshual men who take their serving "career" seriously is unbelievable. this is something 12 year old children do in the developing world and they do it without loafing around your table annoying you with 10000% percent fake "can i get you another drink ($7.50+tax) surr?" shit, arguably making the experience much better.

cut out the bullshit. stop giving tips at all, theyre doing their job, for which they are getting minimum wage + the absurd 20% (much more if they are bitches who wear revealing clothing - one step away from being prostitutes) from most patrons. their industry is bullshit and needs to be shut the fuck down.

19. Collapse Details

to clarify on those states that pay about $2.50 per hour for servers. get a real fuckin job. literally anyone can do your shit. i'd prefer if kitchen staff quickly brought out the food and went back to the kitchen. boom 30 seconds

might actually tip them if the food is good because ya know, they aksshually made the food

20. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    40 min's is a long ass time to wait, i would take 40% of of 15% and that's there tip, so you should have tipped them 6% and left a note on the bill explaining your tip math and end the note with "Try to do better next time :)"
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

21. Collapse Details

Fuck no, tipping is for poor people. If the restaurant can't pay a real wage they should go out of business.
    it be that way sometimes

22. Collapse Details

if they didn't even come by for 40 minutes, jusst fucking leave. whyre you worried about a tip? did they even take your order?

23. Collapse Details

if they didn't even come by for 40 minutes, jusst fucking leave. whyre you worried about a tip? did they even take your order?
    Already ordered, couldn’t leave

24. Collapse Details

Already ordered, couldn’t leave
    if they don't come by and you need something, you say excuse me and tell them what you want. why would you wait around for 40 minutes?
    and if they don't do shit for 40 minutes and don't even say anything to you, you can leave whether yuo've ordered or not, fuck them

25. Collapse Details

if they don't come by and you need something, you say excuse me and tell them what you want. why would you wait around for 40 minutes?
    and if they don't do shit for 40 minutes and don't even say anything to you, you can leave whether yuo've ordered or not, fuck them
    I showed them a text with my cellphone each 10 to 15 minutes and they say like they are coming for me, next time I could leave if I didn’t get meal after 30 mins like you say

Thread Information